Ahhhh Fellas...you can SKIP this post

Options
2»

Replies

• GoalGal50
    GoalGal50 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I believe you are referring to your mons pubis. If you can grab a handful of vagina, you may need reconstructive surgery.

And if you want to be ABSOLUTELY correct it’s mons veneris in Women!!
  • Jingsi84
    Jingsi84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    GoalGal50 wrote: »

https://goo.gl/images/jzsaMT
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    GoalGal50 wrote: »
    I believe you are referring to your mons pubis. If you can grab a handful of vagina, you may need reconstructive surgery.

No, it's actually fine to call it mons pubis. It's not like mons veneris is more correct, it's just an either/or situation.

To answer your question, I've lost 90 pounds and quite a bit of fat from there, but mine is still more prominent than I'd like.
  • CeciliaBobilia
    CeciliaBobilia Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Bold question.

I went from a BMI of 31 to 19 and my mons pubis is much less fatty. And I've noticed some reduction in the size of the labia majora...though ...erm...maybe not quite symmetrical (god, I'm glad we're anonymous). Lose skin has also not been an issue for me.

I have also read on the "What Nobody Tells You About Losing Weight" thread that some women have noticed their vaginas don't seem as tight without all the external pressure. Can't speak from experience regarding that, but it's worth noting a few different people have mentioned it.
  • keezo1
    keezo1 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I never gave this a thought before,but now it's all I can think about. I am really hoping nothing changes for me down there it might be a little plump but it's sleek. I have a hundred pounds to lose I hope it doesn't get saggy.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    When I lost 32 pounds a few years ago I was just grateful that I could see mine again >:)

I haven't seen mine without a mirror in years.... Sigh
  • GoalGal50
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    When I lost 32 pounds a few years ago I was just grateful that I could see mine again >:)

I haven't seen mine without a mirror in years.... Sigh

LOL
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Should of asked for purse advice, I would have skipped that lol. Good luck anyways
  • gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Yes, you lose fat all over your body.
  • GoalGal50
    Options
    Some women store fat in their
    upper thighs, pubis, and labia majoris (the outer lips of the vulva) and some women can develop extra fold or a overhanging pannus of fatty flesh.

Losing weight/fat in general can change the shape of the pubic region as fat is lost in those areas ... although some women are always going to have a ‘fuller’ - for want of a different word - shaped vulva and pubic region.

THANK YOU!! That’s makes a lot of sense
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!