Favorite Starbucks drink

Options

Replies

• workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    My new favorite—nonfat blonde latte. So good.
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Americano with half and half.
  • ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of both the sweet vanilla cold brew and the light caramel frapp with double espresso shots. Those are usually my weekly treat drink of choice and they stay under 150 calories.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Skinny cinnamon solve latte works for me when I need warm, sweet caffeine.
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Depends what I'm in a mood for, and how many calories I have budgeted in my day. These calories are all from the Starbucks calculator.
    • Low-cal, "just give me the caffeine and no one gets hurt": Venti (or trenta, if it's *that* sort of day) unsweetened iced coffee, sugar-free vanilla syrup -- 5 calories
    • Low-cal "Ok, probably need some protein": Venti (or trenta) unsweeted iced coffee with skim milk, sugar-free vanilla -- ~40 calories
    • Medium-cal, "Oooh, protein, and coffee, and it'll replace breakfast": Venti iced latte, sugar-free vanilla, skim milk -- 120 calories
    • Medium-cal "it's hot out, and I just finished a run, and UGH": Venti light-coffee frappuccino with sugar-free vanilla and skim milk -- 160 calories
    • High-cal "it's cold, and I'm freezing, and I don't care that this has a boatload of calories, I'll just walk or run or swim and burn it off": Grande white chocolate mocha, skim milk, no whip -- 310 calories

AKA: You will pry my Starbucks out of my dead hands.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I get iced coffee with milk and only half the amount of sweetener. I get a venti, 2% milk, 3 pumps of the classic sweetener. It’s 120 calories. But I only go to sbux once a week.
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    soy mocha frapp, no whip. However, I don't have it often (not worth the calories).
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    My wife likes a "flat white".

Sometimes I'll get espresso or drip, or an espresso macchiato (not a caramel macchiato!) When I was in Spain I was introduced to cortado which is like a macchiato but with a little more milk, and darn tasty.
  • lkell1391
    lkell1391 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    If you like tea, their iced passion tea unsweetened is really good.
  • skinnyjingbb
    skinnyjingbb Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I order tall Americano with 2pump sugarfree cinnamon dolce and light heavy cream(cuz I am doing LCHF). If you doing low fat just add some low fat milk. You don't need to much milk/creamer since Americano is diluted with water. Only about 30 cal if add quarter cup of non-fat milk
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    ShaDucky wrote: »
    Hey! I love Carmel macchiatos. I've been doing nonfat milk but the calories are still pretty high. Any favorites that are low cal and yummy?

I agree with whoever said water LOL. They have the best ice water. Below are my go-to's:
    1. Cold brew with skim milk + 2 SF vanilla and 2 hazelnut
    2. Unsweetened iced Passion tea
    3. Hot Americano with skim + 4 SF vanilla, 1 toffee and 1 SF mocha
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I only drink tea but they have a number or great ones.

Green , no added suagr.
    Berry Sangria Herbal
    Ombre Pink Drink
    Violet Drink
    Very Berry Hibiscus
    Shaken Iced Passion Tango
    Pineapple Black Tea Fusion
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I usually get iced coffee with milk or Starbucks double shot on ice (the drink, not just two shots) with a sugar free syrup or half sugar free/half regular.
  • curiousgp
    curiousgp Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Black coffee here most of the time - but iced tea any flavor without sugar is good too! On a splurge green tea latte.
  • LZMiner
    LZMiner Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    tall blonde! And I love asking for it!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I recently had a venti blonde caramel macchiato with almond milk and I fell in love. It was 2/300 calories. I was ok with that. It was yummy.

When it’s not time for my free drink I generally stick to my tall blonde roast....no room :)
  • its_me_april
    its_me_april Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I usually go for either a flat white with almond milk and add splenda--tastes so good! I don't even like almond milk that much, but the flavor is so much nicer than soy or regular milk for some reason. I also like iced americanos with sugar free mocha syrup and splenda added.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Second on the Americano
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I have never really been a fan of starbucks coffee. I got some gift certificates for Christmas and recently tried their cold brew. It was pretty tasty - and that is what I will get with the rest of the certificates.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    its not coffee, but I get a grande unsweetened passion tea with coconut milk and two stevia and it tastes like strawberry milk for 80 calories