2018 women who want to work towards being under 200lb

Replies

• poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    I tried joining and haven't received a response back....

Sending you invite now!
  • poborox
    We are a little over 600 members STRONG! Next milestone is 750. Empowering each other one pound at a time! :kissing_heart:
  • MzCara148
    MzCara148 Posts: 205 Member
    I sent a join request. I am currently at 315 so I don't think I can reach one-derland in 2018, but I plan to work hard and see how close I can get.
  • SouthernSass88
    SouthernSass88 Posts: 4 Member
    I want to join. I am 48 in a little over a week. I am 5'5" and am currently 219#. My all time high was 248#. I had a complete hysterectomy last June and that enabled me to actually exercise without hurting. I have lost 29# and got blindsided by sickness during the holidays and the doctor wouldn't allow me to exercise due to bronchitis. I just got released today to begin exercising again. :smiley: He also told me that I need to keep my calorie intake at 1400-1500 per day. I would love to be part of this group to encourage and be encouraged. But, since I'm brand new to this, I don't know how to request joining. Please help!!!
  • SouthernSass88
    SouthernSass88 Posts: 4 Member
    Okay, this technologically challenged woman managed to get to the link and send a request to join! If anyone wants to be friends, add me.
  • choochabella1
    choochabella1 Posts: 20 Member
    Count me in :)
  • caiteh86
    caiteh86 Posts: 243 Member
    I tried to join, but it didn't work.... can you send an invite pls?
  • zydeco69
    zydeco69 Posts: 64 Member
    I would love to join. I sent a request.
  • CanIbea6again
    CanIbea6again Posts: 5 Member
    Hi! I just requested to join! Ready to be apart of a community to help motivate, to listen, and to build a drive where we can all succeed!
  • apriltouchton
    apriltouchton Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2018
    Im here to encourage and support all! I'm 41 years old and started out at 301.5 lbs in April 2017! I'm currently at 258lbs! Give me a shout!
  • apriltouchton
    apriltouchton Posts: 2 Member
    If I'm able to post here dose that mean I'm added to the group already? If not add me! Ready to roll with you all! Let's get 2018 started off strong and crush our goals!!!
  • swanie12
    swanie12 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi Everyone....I m new here and really enjoy reading all your posts. I would like to lose 50 by the end of 2018. If you would like a weight loss buried
  • I would love to be added to this group
  • poborox
    Who is joining our kick *kitten* group this week? :smiley::love:
  • poborox
  • Charlotte318
    Charlotte318 Posts: 37 Member
    I sent a request would love to join
  • ladylaura777
    ladylaura777 Posts: 68 Member
    Not sure if my request worked either...
    I plan on breaking the 200 wall this year also. I’m more than halfway on my journey to better health.
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    How do I request to join?
  • lyndakentie
    lyndakentie Posts: 10 Member
    I have just requested to join but not sure it went though.
  • grtchn84
    grtchn84 Posts: 3 Member
    I am 34 and weigh 251. I want to break 200 this year too. I hope this group will help me.