2018 women who want to work towards being under 200lb

Options
Hi ladies!

I created a group designed to get myself and others to One-deland and to support, motivation, listen and lift each other up in our quest for a healthy balanced life!

I'm 27, 5'5 and weighing close to 265 (my all time high). I'm looking to lose 30-35lbs in the next 3-4 months then evaluate and go further from there. Anyone with similar situations or goals please let me know your interest and we can MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

My ideas would be a group that fits this post and making several discussions that would work for most and also being able to really get involved and detailed for each individual through conversations and sharing ideas or tips on food, exercise, mood and whatever else we need. God bless. :blush:

Please let me know if anyone is interested!

Here is the link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124070-2018-one-derland

Replies

• Pepsab
    Pepsab Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have just requested to join :)
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
  • poborox
    Options
    Pepsab wrote: »
    I have just requested to join :)

Added! :smiley:
  • ped6erzani
    ped6erzani Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • LilFoxtrot
    LilFoxtrot Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Def interested, send in a request :)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    interested as well, sent a request but not sure if it went through, hopefully Ill see you soon
  • poborox
    Options
    interested as well, sent a request but not sure if it went through, hopefully Ill see you soon

I just sent you a request :wink:
  • Izabellesdance
    Izabellesdance Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone Feel free to add me! In the same boat but a little older than you. I'd love some support and to also offer my support!!
  • carterbrent
    carterbrent Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This group is just what I am looking for. Count me in-Janet
  • luciemarieleduc
    luciemarieleduc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • lyncara
    lyncara Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    How do I join?
  • poborox
    Options
    Hi! I think this is such a good idea and I'd love to join! I just recently hit the 80 pounds lost mark and am finally 250 lbs and would love to meet other women who are going through the same struggles as me. Idk if my request went through or not though!

I will send you an invite :blush:
  • poborox
    Options
    lyncara wrote: »
    How do I join?

Here is the link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124070-2018-one-derland

Hit join and you'll be in within a few hours :wink:
  • poborox
    Options
    This group is just what I am looking for. Count me in-Janet

Awesome!! :heart:
  • poborox
    Options
    I created a group designed to get myself and others to One-deland and to support, motivation, listen and lift each other up in our quest for a healthy balanced life!

I'm 27, 5'5 and weighing close to 265 (my all time high). I'm looking to lose 30-35lbs in the next 3-4 months then evaluate and go further from there. Anyone with similar situations or goals please let me know your interest and we can MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

My ideas would be a group that fits this post and making several discussions that would work for most and also being able to really get involved and detailed for each individual through conversations and sharing ideas or tips on food, exercise, mood and whatever else we need. God bless. :blush:

Please let me know if anyone is interested!