2018 women who want to work towards being under 200lb

Replies

• poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Hi Ladies, I would love to join you!! What do I need to do?

Hi! Here is the link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124070-2018-one-derland
  • Mslewis1991
    Mslewis1991 Posts: 2 Member
    I don't think my request went through?
  • tammycolbert
    tammycolbert Posts: 236 Member
    I sent a request. I am 5'3 and 265lbs. Need support, motivation and tips from others dealing with the same. Need to give that same stuff to others also.
  • poborox
    I don't think my request went through?

You're in!
  • twoboysnmygirl
    twoboysnmygirl Posts: 161 Member
    I've struggled with Onederland my entire life and I'm ready to break that barrier again. I've lost and gained so many times but this past fall and holiday season I gained a bunch yet again. I have a knee that's out right now that's hindering any running or lifting but I think by logging consistently and losing some of this weight I will hopefully be back to it soon! I am at 221 today, higher than I've been in a few years, so I'm trying to stay positive instead of beating myself up and think this support group is a great idea!!

-Karen
  • nicciandroid
    nicciandroid Posts: 2 Member
    I requested to join yesterday but I don't think it went through..I would love to join and connect with other people who know the struggle!!
  • poborox
    I requested to join yesterday but I don't think it went through..I would love to join and connect with other people who know the struggle!!

Hey! I sent you an invite, can you see it now? I know some people have been having issues :disappointed:
  • I'm in!! Started March 2017 @ 271 currently @210 wanna be 190 by March 1 and 180 at March 31 . I'm 28 mother of 2
  • ozmabomb
    ozmabomb Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I would love to join this group. I sent a request, so hopefully it worked
  • chopola
    chopola Posts: 3 Member
    I want to join! 246.5 here trying to get to 177 for 100lbs lost ❤️
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Joined!!!
  • abbykathleen93
    abbykathleen93 Posts: 40 Member
    just requested to join! brand new member, starting weight 225. age 24, height 5'8".
  • I sent my request!
  • poborox
    If anyone has requested and hasn't been accepted or can't find the link to work, please message me. A few people have had trouble in the last couple of days, but we WANT YOU!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124070-2018-one-derland
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,597 Member
    Awesome. Thanks for invite.
  • ladysnickerdoo
    ladysnickerdoo Posts: 61 Member
    I'm in. This is exactly what I have been looking for. I'm 36, 5'7" and currently 250ish lbs. (My scale at home is not super accurate). I started at 269 lbs in mid October and was officially down to 257.4 at the beginning of December according to my InBody scans. I am working with a personal trainer one day a week and usually get to the gym 4-5 times and week. I'm tracking calories and have increased my protein and lowered my carbs (although this hasn't been easy). I'm looking for a group to help encourage and keep me on track.
  • NatalyaSongBrd
    NatalyaSongBrd Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in!
  • RBFarmgirl
    RBFarmgirl Posts: 3 Member
    I requested to be included in your group. I started MFP on 8/15/15 at 341.8 lbs. I have lost 125+ lbs (on my own-no meds or surgery; just determination, strength, and courage. I have been hoovering around 215 lbs for the past year and I would to get below 200 lbs for once and for all. I have have weighed 300-350 lbs for 20+ years of my life so, even though it's just a number on the scale, I would love to see below 200 lbs. It would be nice to be in a group with similar interest/goals.
  • shawnamomma74
    shawnamomma74 Posts: 152 Member
    I think I joined. I hoped it went through!
  • bowlofpeaches
    bowlofpeaches Posts: 59 Member
    I’m on the same boat anyone wanna add me I could use more friends!!! I’m 5’8 and need to lose quite a bit of weight I’m in the upper 200’s I’ve lost 11 so far.