2018 women who want to work towards being under 200lb

Options

Replies

• fhorn813
    fhorn813 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I sent a request to join. This sounds perfect :) I lost 70lbs and was down to 165 about five years ago. I have been steadily gaining over the last few years due to PPD and antidepressants that made me even more sluggish. I ended up at 265 at my heaviest, but I'm now down to 251.6. I switched up what I'm taking and I'm finally getting back my energy and motivation. My goal is to be back down to 195 by the end of the year. Final goal is 150.
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Added! Welcome ladies :smile:
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all.
    It is possible.
    My SW was 237.
    I was 132 a bit over a yr ago and as of this morning, I am 154.
    You guys can do it!
  • tjasatjasa
    tjasatjasa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I´m also interested :)
  • astone0489
    astone0489 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just sent my request to join!
  • poborox
    Options
    astone0489 wrote: »
    Just sent my request to join!

Welcome!
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I just sent a request to join!
  • dmmains
    dmmains Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I just sent a join request. I'm so looking forward to getting to know you all.
  • kirangarcha
    kirangarcha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    test
  • ChelseaAnnEssert
    Options
    I requested. Feel free to add me.
  • whitesocks2014
    whitesocks2014 Posts: 6 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I sent a request in!! Cannot wait to start this, I’ve been looking for an active group that we can all share our struggles in and give support!
  • TxRottie81
    TxRottie81 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I am at 214 lbs 5'7" and would like to be under 200 by March 2018.

• ursaturngirl
    ursaturngirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am 37 and at my all time high of 263. I can never keep motivated with my friends and family who always bail on me. I am ready to see what other women are going through and help find my place on a team. I know I can do because I have done it before. I said I never get back over 200 pounds but here I am. I'm ready to take on the challenge again and keep it off.
  • LynnKathleen07
    LynnKathleen07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think I requested, but if not, I'm totally in!!
  • lilraethe2
    lilraethe2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I tried to request but think my app messed up somehow. I’m looking for support in a journey to healthy weight loss since I’ve never had luck on the healthy part. I’m over 200 lbs and have been for years and I am really looking for a way to move easily again and use my body in more productive ways. Having a support network would really help. Hope everyone is doing well and staying motivated!
  • poborox
    Options
    I am 37 and at my all time high of 263. I can never keep motivated with my friends and family who always bail on me. I am ready to see what other women are going through and help find my place on a team. I know I can do because I have done it before. I said I never get back over 200 pounds but here I am. I'm ready to take on the challenge again and keep it off.
    I think I requested, but if not, I'm totally in!!

I sent you both invites :smile:
  • poborox
    Options
    lilraethe2 wrote: »
    I tried to request but think my app messed up somehow. I’m looking for support in a journey to healthy weight loss since I’ve never had luck on the healthy part. I’m over 200 lbs and have been for years and I am really looking for a way to move easily again and use my body in more productive ways. Having a support network would really help. Hope everyone is doing well and staying motivated!

I sent you an invite, message me if it doesn't work :blush:
  • feroshus
    feroshus Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I can do this! I've broken the barrier before, 5 years ago. Then I slowly went up 60 more pounds :(
    I started one year ago Jan 2017 at 262, and lost 30 pounds in 4/5 months. Nothing has happened since then and I am sitting at 230. So ready to keep losing! Thanks for this group!

Please anyone feel free to add me as a friend.
    :blush: I keep my diary open to the public to help me stay accountable... even on the bad days!
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I sent a request! <3
  • Mslewis1991
    Mslewis1991 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I would love to join you!! What do I need to do?