2018 women who want to work towards being under 200lb

Options

Replies

• moshi5043
    moshi5043 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP groups. After gaining over 50lbs this year, making me now over 250lbs. I'm completely uncomfortable with my appearance and fitness so I am giving it another try and hoping this group will help to encourage me to stay focused and give me new ideas to keep things fun along the way. I think I've joined- please add me
  • jah2282
    jah2282 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am interested in losing 30 lbs., where I was a few years ago. I’d like to join.
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am interested in losing 30 lbs., where I was a few years ago. I’d like to join.
    moshi5043 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm new to MFP groups. After gaining over 50lbs this year, making me now over 250lbs. I'm completely uncomfortable with my appearance and fitness so I am giving it another try and hoping this group will help to encourage me to stay focused and give me new ideas to keep things fun along the way. I think I've joined- please add me
    It's great to have you!
  • poborox
    Options
  • poborox
    Options
    Happy New Year! I started a group about two weeks ago called *One-derland* for women and maybe you're interested in joining for support and motivation.Here's the link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124070-2018-one-derland .
    I hope you had a wonderful holiday! :)
  • stephanierae07
    stephanierae07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I try to post daily and motivate I’ve went back at it since oct 13 2017 weighing 199 I have lost 17lbs would like to lose 10-15 more feel free to add me anyone
  • KrisRio8116
    KrisRio8116 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just sent a request to join!
  • poborox
    Options
    Hi! I just sent a request to join!

Awesome!! :smiley:
  • _inHisGrace
    _inHisGrace Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I sent a request. Not sure if it went through.
  • poborox
    Options
    Jess0831 wrote: »
    Hello! I tried sending a request but don’t think it was working, would love to be part of a community of ladies! Summer of 2016 I had reached 150 from my highest weight of 245. I slipped off the wagon with stress from school, and I’m up to 217. Really need to get back to 150! I felt so good that summer and I feel so awful now! I hope we can all reach our goals this new year!
    I sent a request. Not sure if it went through.

Hey girls, I invited both of you!
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Options
    I would like to be under 200
  • spatula69
    spatula69 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I think I have put in a request to join the group. :-)
  • ZhivagosGirl
    ZhivagosGirl Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've been working toward onder-land for a year. Started 2017 at 300 lbs, lost 70 lbs then went off the rails at Halloween and just tried to hang on through the holidays. Well - 15 lbs later, here I am back at it. I'm actually down 58 lbs (again) as of this morning
    Tried to send a request, don't know that it went through.
  • mic1018
    mic1018 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I just started working on my goals on January 1st and I am determined to do it this time! I would love to be included in your group! I am starting at 260, and hoping to get under 200 by the end of the year. Please let me know what I need to do to join. Thanks!
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd love to join as we all work towards onderland ! Please add me thanks !
  • Mprilly
    Mprilly Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Mary. I'm 33 years old, 5' 8". My starting weight was 307.8, CW is 281.4. I'd love to make some friends that are going through the same thing, so we can motivate and support each other! Daily interaction is a huge motivating factor for me!
  • mrsisfry
    mrsisfry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 57, soon to be 58 which make this SOOOOO much harder than when I was young. at 306 it might be a while, but at this point in my life, weighing less than 200 is more of a goal than any specific number. Please add me! I am new to MFP so don't know how everything work yet. Good luck everyone, Just paging through the above posts made me feel hopeful.
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I sent a request! :smiley:
  • vgclairisch
    vgclairisch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I requested to join.
  • Bionic_ray
    Bionic_ray Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please accept my request.