Wanted Open Diary Friends in Aus

Options
My name is Emma and I’m looking for friends who have an open diary and want to help motivate each other and share yummy healthy meals.
I’m new to MyFitnessPal and absolutely loving it. I have to admit I’m getting slightly addicted. I look forward to meeting you :)

Replies

• Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Aus as in Australia?? I’m in Hervey Bay, Queensland. Add me if you like :smile:
    My diary isn’t spectacular though. I eat real food. Like steak and chops etc
  • readytoleave6393
    Options
    Add me :)
  • earazzi
    earazzi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes Australia! I am in Sydney. Haha yes, I eat real food too. Nothing crazy but I am going to try some new healthy recipes and was looking to see if others have some yummy food ideas to help me not make the same meals EVERY....DAY :)

• earazzi
    Options
    Aus as in Australia?? I’m in Hervey Bay, Queensland. Add me if you like :smile:
    My diary isn’t spectacular though. I eat real food. Like steak and chops etc

Yes Australia! I am in Sydney. Haha yes, I eat real food too. Nothing crazy but I am going to try some new healthy recipes and was looking to see if others have some yummy food ideas to help me not make the same meals EVERY....DAY :)
  • earazzi
    Options
    Add me :)

Thank you! Request sent :)
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I’m in New Zealand, but feel free to add me! Diary open for friends.