Where can you buy a "blender bottle"?

Options
Rae6503
Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
Would Target or Walmart have one or do I need to go to a sports store or something?

Replies

• Dezlyn67
    Dezlyn67 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Neither Wal-Mart nor Target carries the Blender Bottle. I know GNC and Vitamin World does. Or you can go to the blender bottle web site and order one from there.
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    i bought mine from costco
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Feel like I should already know the answer, but what is a "blender bottle?"
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I feel kind of dumb for asking, but what in the world is a blender bottle?
  • End6ame
    End6ame Posts: 903
    Options
    Bed Bath and Beyond carries them, so does Amazon.com
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I use these from Tupperware:

http://order.tupperware.com/pls/htprod_www/tup_show_item.show_item_detail?fv_item_category_code=10201&fv_item_number=P10068153000

And for those who are asking, a blender bottle is a container you can drink from that you put your protein powder and milk or water in and it will blend the powder into the liquid. There are actually some that are manual, where you shake them, and some that have little mini whisk like parts inside to do the mixing.
  • scottppa
    scottppa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bed Bath and Beyond has them for a better price than the vitamin stores. They've got a ton of them in right now where we are -- guess kids going back going back to college drink a lot of protein shakes. I'd suggest trying there first.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    OK I must google this ASAP I have never heard of a blender bottle !
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I just looked it up; HOW COOL!
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Blender bottle sounds like something else I need to add to my wishlist.
  • melsat
    melsat Posts: 14
    Options
    I bought mine at GNC, but they have them on Amazon too. They are the best!!!!
  • sveltelady
    sveltelady Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    a blender bottle is a cup with lid that twists on, there is a top piece with holes in it so you can shake the water and powder together which will get all of the lumps out...its pretty cool
  • elambabe
    elambabe Posts: 28
    Options
    Actually, last time I was at Wal-Mart, I found a blender bottle in the pharmacy next to all of the protein powders. It was $6.90 or something. Not bad. Check there first since it's the same brand that GNC sells.
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Bed Bath and Beyond carries them, so does Amazon.com

Got mine from BB&B its excellent quality. Picked one up at walmart and it broke in the first week!
  • chridow
    chridow Posts: 178
    Options
    they also sell that at smoothie king, at least the one i go to in college park, md has them :-)

on a side note, what DOESN'T bed, bath & beyond sell?! hahaha, love that place :-D
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    I just bought two at GNC yesterday and they were buy-one, get one half off, plus extra 20% off for gold-card week. Bed Bath & Beyond was the same price as GNC, but you can usually find 20% off coupons for there, so it just depends which is more convenient for you..
  • kdet07
    kdet07 Posts: 117
    Options
    for around $6 AMAZON.COM & EBAY :) the sporting goods stores have them for $10.
  • mscarolj
    mscarolj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can actually buy them at www.blenderbottle.com and get the style, size and color you like. They also have stackers for holding your powder, supplements and snacks that come in different colors. I bought stacker at WalMart, but they only had black.
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Whole Foods has them too if there's one near you. :)
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I got mine at the local grocery store. Handy little gadget!