Getting Ready for the Big Wedding Day!

Options
Hey all! I'm so excited (and nervous) to be starting my weight loss journey on MFP! I'm 23 years old, and am planning my beautiful wedding for July 2012. My goal is to lose around 40 pounds and to look swimsuit magazine-ready for the big day!

Okay, so I'll settle for mildly athletic and fit :-)

My stats are below:
Female
Starting weight: 163lbs
Goal weight: 115-120lbs
Height:5'2

8699833.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    How exciting!! Good luck to you!! Add me if you would like support and any advice! :)
  • XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    Congrats on the wedding! And good luck on your weight loss. This site is so helpful and full of wonderful people so I am sure you can do it no problem (:
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Great first step finding MFP. It's a fabulous tool. Make sure you combine both elements, exercise and eating properly. You can do this! Add me as a friend if you'd like. And have FUN!

6143704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • indiva
    indiva Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and best wishes! Just take it one day at at time. Focus on the next meal and not the next day so as to not put too much pressure on yourself. Most important advice- enjoy this time being engaged. I know it's important for you to lose the weight but this is the most exciting time of your life....enjoy every moment!!
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    hi there, feel free to add me! we have the same final goal weight :) welcome to MFP and happy losing!