What will you gain by losing?

Options
2»

Replies

• gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm a foodie, so I don't do cheat days. Rather eat 85% fish and veg and 15% junk food to keep sane. :) But then again I don't have abs like you haha
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    the reality is it is weird to see your old self again. AS i shed the pounds.. I can see the me i thought was lost. it is like visiting your younger self. IT is weird and somewhat sad ..sobering as you think.."why did i treat the gift of my body that way?"
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    So far I've gained lower blood pressure and a slower resting heart rate.
  • laurenh861
    laurenh861 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Confidence in myself, energy to keep up with life!!
  • jenn7985
    jenn7985 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hopefully a baby! My pcp wants me to lose weight before i get pregnant and DH and i want to start our family as soon as possible so i want to be as healthy as possible both before, during and after a pregnancy
  • Sasha24201
    Sasha24201 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My confidence/self esteem back, that's a big one for me. Better health. Looking good in cuter clothes. Wear dresses without feeling like i'm wearing a tent.. More energy and stamina. Less pain in my feet, legs and back. To not have people looking at me, whispering and laughing (it's happened), and no more pity or disgusted/disapproving looks when out in public. To not have to avoid mirrors.. To be ok with random photos taken by others...not at my special angle... lol *sigh* I want to be me again.
  • Xypher2
    Xypher2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Some confidence. Summer is hell for me as I cover up as much as possible. Even when I was a smaller size I never wore shorts or skirts so it would be nice to be able to for the first time.
    It would also be great if I could get back into exercise as I just mooch around at home most the time.
  • nikkif610
    nikkif610 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Losing weight will hopefully lower my cholesterol and reduce my pain level. I have degenerative disc disease and chronic pain in my neck/back. Losing weight will put less stress on my already stressed body.
  • ThisLadyIsHappy
    ThisLadyIsHappy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Confidence!
  • yungdragxn
    yungdragxn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I’ll finally say hello to my collarbones again
  • JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Sleep easier, less painful joints, new clothes that look GOOD. ;)
  • Marykaylady2010
    Marykaylady2010 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am motivated by the fact that about a year and a half ago I was a size 12 in dress pants 10 in jeans and purchase I pretty nice wardrobe which I no longer fit in my goal is simply to get back into those pants
  • R_Sanctuary
    R_Sanctuary Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Surfboard abs that I can f****** drown in.
  • Elle_Marie_Fit
    Elle_Marie_Fit Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Confidence when I like my body.