Replies

• Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    33 in july and have 50-60 to lose, feel free to add me
  • sarajohnson5210
    sarajohnson5210 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey this is my type of group. Hey will you add me as a friend.
  • WifeandMomof06
    WifeandMomof06 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My name is Retta! I’m a wife and mom of 6! I would love to add friends who are in there 30’s....it’s so hard to come by genuine support these days! But, I’m usually not the friendly type but what the heck, never know where life may lead you! It’s still good ppl in the world, I say! So far MFP has been a great interaction with my daily life! Loosing weight is not easy especially having a chronic liver illness and fibromyalgia but so far I’ve lost 30lbs from counting my calories and being more active. Nothing will stop me from getting into a two piece for husband this summer!!! Let’s be great and motivate each other lol
  • MizzBree
    MizzBree Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody!!! I'm 33 with at least 75 lbs to lose! Let's get it! Feel free to add me!
  • hoopduck
    hoopduck Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and have about 30 more pounds to lose. I'm doing Keto. I'd love to be added by any others here, it's so darn true that our bodies change in our 30's!
  • Holly414141
    Holly414141 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    34 will be 35 on friday. Trying to get motivated again and stay motivated! Would love more friends, add me if you'd like!
  • webbz
    webbz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    30, looking for similar minded people for support/motivation! Trying to lose about 50lb initially!
  • parkertobefit
    parkertobefit Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I’m 37 and from the uk if any good
  • Enthusiast84
    Enthusiast84 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    33 :( from the UK.
  • dferrell60
    dferrell60 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    38 add plz
  • SarcasmNSass
    SarcasmNSass Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Almost 31 here, 30-40 left to lose... fee free to add :)
  • teresabby
    teresabby Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    31 here, on my way to losing 40 lbs and looking for motivated friends! I’ll add you. And if anyone wants to add me, feel free!
  • fieldhjunkie
    fieldhjunkie Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    30 here with a goal of 30 lbs! I could use some motivating friends!
  • Loodyy82
    Loodyy82 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    35 feel free to add me
  • loztandfound
    loztandfound Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You guyyyyyyys!!!! so much love for you all, reading these little bits - you're winners :) I'm 33, high weight of 215, down to 182, and still determined.... it comes and goes in fits and spurts though, so anyone fancying a geeky buddy intimidated by a full gym but gritting their teeth and doing it any way, then feel free to add me!
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    37 here. Looking to drop about 100 in total.
  • DomesticKat
    DomesticKat Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) 40lbs. down and another 15lbs. to go until I hit my first goal, then working on 10lb. increments after that.
  • chealseyb
    chealseyb Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    35 and looking to lose 30-40 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • TripleSnake
    TripleSnake Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    35 and want to loose at least 100 lbs, better - 120. Already lost 22, looking for friends to keep my resolution going for longer (if I loose 10lbs a month - best case, I still see almost a year of weightloss in my future...)
  • Laruto
    Laruto Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    33yrs young here! Enjoying the growing wisdom and self love n confidence compared to our 20s. Would love some 30+ friends on here!!