Wives and Moms getting FIT

Options
WifeandMomof06
WifeandMomof06 Posts: 24 Member
edited February 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, my name is Retta Hands, I’m a wife and mom of 6! I’m looking to add (friends)other moms who are wives age 32 and up! Let’s motivate each other and turn this into a lifestyle

Replies

• vikkimichaela
    vikkimichaela Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, mum to 3 and another on the way. hoping to loose my fat and get healthier. I also get married in July. So looking for others so we can try and help motivate each other & loose lbs!!
  • WifeandMomof06
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I'm 27, mum to 3 and another on the way. hoping to loose my fat and get healthier. I also get married in July. So looking for others so we can try and help motivate each other & loose lbs!!

Thank you for replying! Hopefully you will be able to find the motivation you will need to be successful! Congrats on the new baby
  • vjdelosreyes
    vjdelosreyes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    34 and mom of 4...Just had the last one in Dec..looking to getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight!
  • WifeandMomof06
    Options
    34 and mom of 4...Just had the last one in Dec..looking to getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight!

Awwww congrats your busy like me lol stay motivated you can do it
  • melissakodi
    melissakodi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hey guys! mom of an 8 month old boy on here trying to get my "sexy back" haha!!!! good luck to you guys!!
  • wazette2
    wazette2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    42 yr old momma of 4 kiddos ages 20, 17, 12, & 10..quite the age gap! Haha...and a nonnie of an ADORABLE 5 month old grandson. Feel free to add me...life is much more friends to encourage and be encouraged =)
  • WifeandMomof06
    Options
    hey guys! mom of an 8 month old boy on here trying to get my "sexy back" haha!!!! good luck to you guys!!

Thank you for replying! Yesssss get it back; like it never left!
  • WifeandMomof06
    Options
    wazette2 wrote: »
    42 yr old momma of 4 kiddos ages 20, 17, 12, & 10..quite the age gap! Haha...and a nonnie of an ADORABLE 5 month old grandson. Feel free to add me...life is much more friends to encourage and be encouraged =)

What a blessing! I’m looking forward to the joys you have in your life of being a grandmother! Best of luck to you and your family...request is heading your way ☺️