• kathakraz
    kathakraz Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Weekdays:
    600 breakfast
    600 lunch
    600-1000 dinner
    0 snacks

On weekends, I'm all over the place on number of meals and calories in each based on schedule and activity.

• tmaths
    tmaths Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    It varies me, but I'm going to try that old phrase my mom told me about for years

" eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, dinner like a pauper"

So for an 1850 cal day I currently do this

Breakfast - 625 cal
    - 1.25 cup vector cereal
    - 1 cup silk almond milk
    - 2 peanut butter toasts

lunch - 420

- Eat smart- Southwest/Sweet Kale
    - Cloverleaf spicy tuna( or another flavour )

Dinner- 550 cal

It varies depending what I feel like cooking

Snacks- 250 cal

Vector bars, clif bars, this is also where I throw in if I had honey in my tea etc

That comes to 1845, close enough to 1850

However, want to try the above ( eat more at breakfast ) idea, in which case, I can see it breaking down like this for an 1800 day

700 breakfast ( to get me through work ( desk job ) up to lunch )
    450 lunch ( to get me to 4 pm, when I need that last burst of energy to get home )
    250 snacks (eat on way home for a quick burst of energy or while at work )
    400 dinner ( since at that point I'm winding down, playing vid games, etc and don't need as much energy as during the day

I'm a creature of habit, so I can stick to something pretty easily, and get used to it.

• HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Pretty evenly, with a slightly bigger dinner most days, but talking like a 200 calorie difference most of the time.

I eat 3 meals and will have one snack (usually some pre-portioned mixed nuts) if I'm getting really hungry in the late afternoon at work...if I don't feel the need for the snack, then I skip it.
  • mamabear1114
    mamabear1114 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Breakfast and lunch are both usually about 300. Dinner is about 400-500. And like 900 worth of snacks for real. I’m pregnant so I’m just in a constant state of grazing. My stomach is squished so eating big meals is difficult. Works for me. :)
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Usually 500 for lunch, 700 for dinner and an evening snack.
  • abbynormalartist
    abbynormalartist Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    It varies but this is my usual weekday breakdown...

Breakfast - 130
    Snack - 100
    Lunch - 200
    Afternoon snack - 80
    Dinner - 600
    Evening snack - 200

I like a lot of little things to snack on while I'm at work and then a big dinner with my family.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - 50 (sometimes I like cream in my coffee)
    Lunch - 500-700
    Dinner - 500-900
    Snacks - 0-300 (depending on appetite and lunch/dinner)
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Options

1200-1700 Calories all for lunch or late breakfast.
  • joelchmielak1
    joelchmielak1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I don’t worry about it. My meals range from 250-400 and my snacks range from 90 to 220 If I go to max on all 3 meals and 3 snacks I’ll be at slightly over my calorie goal of 1800. Most days I end up over 1800 around 2k and still lose over the course of the week.
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Mine completely varies depending on hunger levels, whatever workout I may be doing that day, if I've banked calories, whether or not I'm working.
  • Katimira
    Katimira Posts: 50 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: 400-500
    Snack: 100
    Lunch: 300-400
    Snack: 200
    Dinner: 400
    Snack: 200
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I haven’t found a breakfast under 300cal that gets me through to lunch while at work. On weekends, no problem, just week days

Try 50g porridge (181 cals) with 25g protein powder (c. 100) cals - 280 cals and keeps me full for at least three hours, but then I can’t eat for about three hours after waking up so I might be alone on that one....!