I like musicals

Ahhhhh meee toooooo!
  • AdamAthletic
    AdamAthletic Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I like musicals
    I like musicals

Ahhhhh meee toooooo!

Aha, ironically reading this whilst listening to the soundtrack to Wicked!

So yeah, musicals I guess!
  • azironasun
    azironasun Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    When I got a call early one morning informing me that my mom had unexpectedly died, I sat on the edge of the bed and wept like a baby. My wife was shocked, since in our 20+ years of marriage, I'd never cried about anything before this.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I like musicals
    I like musicals

Ahhhhh meee toooooo!

Aha, ironically reading this whilst listening to the soundtrack to Wicked!

So yeah, musicals I guess!

Oh Adam I had no idea I loved you so. Will you dance through life with me????
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I would consider myself a masculine man and I am sure my friends would (apart from my closest, they would say I am a *bad word*) so the most unmanly thing I do would probably be is sing and dance like I am lady gaga.....to lady gaga lol rah rah oo la la

People get sidetracked by her fashion and underappreciate her ability to make some awesome workout music imo
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I would consider myself a masculine man and I am sure my friends would (apart from my closest, they would say I am a *bad word*) so the most unmanly thing I do would probably be is sing and dance like I am lady gaga.....to lady gaga lol rah rah oo la la

This has viral video written all over it!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Vid or it didn't happen :laugh:
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    spa's are awesome. i like to walk around nekkid under a robe surrounded by peoples
  • MigsMex
    MigsMex Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Routine Eyebrow waxing.
  • JimmyC1992
    JimmyC1992 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    I cry during good sports and war movies
  • Wolfger
    Wolfger Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    What’s the most unmanly thing you do in private?
    A real man does whatever TF he wants to do, ergo everything I do is manly. :smirk:

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    @ sabotageinstilletos:

(Assuming you’re a female) what sort of butch things do you admit doing? Growing armpit hair then going into the forest and chopping a tree down with an axe? Walking around the pad, belching and farting while drinking a brew?

Pfftt...she don't need no ax, brah.
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    @ sabotageinstilletos:

(Assuming you’re a female) what sort of butch things do you admit doing? Growing armpit hair then going into the forest and chopping a tree down with an axe? Walking around the pad, belching and farting while drinking a brew?

Pfftt...she don't need no ax, brah.

Because she's a straight savage with wood chopping hands.