Eating in the bathtub. Zero calories

Options
2»

Replies

• Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Might as well wash your food with some Tide while you're in there. I hear clean eating is the best for health.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    So if you are eating wedding cake in the bathtub it must be negative calories. Perfect for weight loss!

only if the wedding went bad or on MFP will a wedding cake ever be placed in the same sentence as the word "negative"
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    So if you are eating wedding cake in the bathtub it must be negative calories. Perfect for weight loss!

only if the wedding went bad or on MFP will a wedding cake ever be placed in the same sentence as the word "negative"

Hmm, you do have a point there lol.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    A new definition of clean eating!
  • Iwantahealthierme30
    Options
    Hahaha!
  • trosprim
    trosprim Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are not seriously that naive are you eating in the bathtub to lose weight that's the craziest thing I ever heard of
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    markpbird wrote: »
    Spending time in water really does help weight loss. It’s all to do with thermodynamics. Basically the body has to work harder to maintain a constant body temperature and as such it burns more calories, that’s why so many swimmers are lean. Ideally the water temperature should be cooler than the outside and if possible you should swim or splash about.

Ideally you should swim or splash about? That just really made me laugh.

Swimmers are lean because swimming and calorie intake, not the body regulating its temperature. By that logic we should all sit out in the cold whilst trying to avoid getting hypothermia because yay, calories! No.
  • sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I must be doing baths wrong because I'm not floating - my butt is on the bottom of the tub.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    lol great thread