Gratitude

Options
Who are we to complain, when there are so many unlucky people either disfigure, no homes, no parents, born without the silver spoon, wishing they had at least the gift of full body parts? I give the gratitude to my every day's fortune of a full life. We all wish we had more. To some, we will never have enough. Enough of what? Material things? To those who feel they just have to have it all, Let's take a moment and count our body parts and know we are lucky. The bottom line, we need to stop and think. Appreciate today. Today will never come again, It will only leave memories that we created. Smile when you can, cry if it makes you feel better. Refrain from hurting others. Turn a deaf ear to those who have nothing better to offer but grieve. Remember it only hurts and gets worst when you dwell on it. Time heals. Thats' the fact. Some quicker, and some slower. Be proud of yourself each day. We are just as good if not better. Give me a high five :bigsmile:

Replies

• noely1974
    noely1974 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    High Five !
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Amen!

I know how lucky I am and try to make time every day to remind myself how good I actually do have it...
  • 1goodymom67
    Options
    absolutely!!! Being positive is always better than complain. Gratitude Pass it on!!