survivalist, prepping, and outdoor lovers

Options
124»

Replies

• Resistive
    Resistive Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have a big fixation with it. It’s amazing. Rode 67 times last year, hoping to reach 80 this year.
  • zacharyzane91
    zacharyzane91 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    any tips on the bikes for beginner skill set level
  • Resistive
    Resistive Posts: 212 Member
    Options

Absolutely, will pm you
  • zacharyzane91
    zacharyzane91 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Resistive wrote: »

Absolutely, will pm you

sounds good
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I keep a few bottles of water in the fridge and have a loaded nerf crossbow just in case. I would kill to know somebody who can hook me up with the mount Dora catacombs location though.
  • uncommonangel
    uncommonangel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I get way to caught up in it all... If I had to bug out last minute, I have NOTHING ready because my brain overthinks everything and my bag would be heavier than ME!!! Lmao... What if I need.....??? Etc. Food and water stores too... I am too busy focusing on what the PERFECT way to go is... That I don't focus on just starting at all.
  • uncommonangel
    uncommonangel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ...mylar bags? Food grade tubs? What type of bottles or barrels best for water... Chlorine tablets... Lifestraw?? Lightweight pack or one with a frame?? EMP? Do I have my prepper handbooks printed out? ...how will I know what is safe to eat in the woods??? Geez...
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    ...mylar bags? Food grade tubs? What type of bottles or barrels best for water... Chlorine tablets... Lifestraw?? Lightweight pack or one with a frame?? EMP? Do I have my prepper handbooks printed out? ...how will I know what is safe to eat in the woods??? Geez...

Bears are safe to eat
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Been an outdoorsman since I was a kid. Actually hosted and ran my own Arizona outdoor TV show for a while. Still have the skillset to live off the land, but not to the survivalist life, as in storage of goods for Armageddon.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    After 21 yrs in the military, I learned to maintain a BOB. I have a 3 day and a 7 day BOB. I also maintain a list of items to load into my truck/camper in the event an evacuation is necessary whether it be due to a hurricane or a catastrophic event. I'm not paranoid nor am I naïve.