HUGE NSV... pics! What a difference 3 weeks makes!

Options
2»

Replies

• LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    RE: well done!!!!! Theres definitely a difference, and your belly button looks higher!! When are you due to get married?!

I'm getting married on September 23rd of this year. I have 16 pounds until I reach my weight loss marriage "mini goal," so I'm not messin' around here! LOL!
  • JoLeeFA
    JoLeeFA Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Unless your walking around naked people won't notice it because you probably have the same clothing on from before. Go buy some new smaller stuff and they will notice.

Ditto
    In times past, people didn't notice I had lost weight until I bough clothes that fit!
  • Kate6868
    Kate6868 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That is awesome progress - you are inspiring!
  • alabom04
    alabom04 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great....Way to go!!!
  • AshleighFTM
    AshleighFTM Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    First, I hate you and your hourglass shape.

Second, your welcome for the first pictures. LOL (I inspire everything)

In all seriousness, you look awesome!!!!! You WILL make your goal before your wedding day and you WILL look amazing! I am so excited for you and truly inspired by your courage to post these!!! I don't think my starting or progress pictures will ever see the light of public day!
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    I LOVE how pictures can show you what a difference you've made in your body! Congratulations on your hard work and I hope you keep it up, because those changes will just keep happening!!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! Keep it up!
  • Beavy69
    Beavy69 Posts: 1
    Options
    Big different and well done for just three weeks :)
  • martha1485
    martha1485 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!! Keep at it ... remember it is not a sprint it is a marathon!!!!
  • agwilker
    agwilker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm going through the same thing you are. No one has noticed, except for someone I live with. But it always feels nice to have people who don't know, notice a difference.

It has really helped me to take pictures. Right now, I'm taking them every 10 lbs. So I will be taking my third set before long. Even with just a 10 lb loss, I could really see a difference in the pics. It helps so much to stay motivated, because I can see the changes in the pictures. Also, through taking pics, I noticed how my body is changing. It seems like there is a lot of lifting up it's doing, before coming in. :p So it doesn't show significantly in inches.

Great job so far!
  • lucyclementmiller
    lucyclementmiller Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can see a big difference in the two pictures!!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I can see it...or that it is going away!!! YAY!! Keep up the great work lady!
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You are doing wonderful!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    How exciting. I am so happy for you... and don't be embarressed by your pictures. I think it's fabulous that you are so excited you want to share with us. God knows I couldn't do it.

Keep up the great work. You are going to knock your soon-to-be-hubby off his feet on your wedding day!!!
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are an inspiration to all of us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!