Replies

• michaelogle71
    michaelogle71 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Alzzi76 wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Slept with my boss

Slept with my boss. Then I slept with her Secretary. Then I slept with her daughter.

Obviously u got onto a good thing

Or into it

Ohh.. i was trying to edit that.. i wasnt sure if i did it right :/:D

I am sure you did it right...wink
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Slept with my boss

Slept with my boss. Then I slept with her Secretary. Then I slept with her daughter.

Until I broke up with the daughter to marry the secretary. Then my boss fired my wife and made my life heII until I transferred to a new position.
  • Alzzi76
    Alzzi76 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Slept with my boss

Until I broke up with the daughter to marry the secretary. Then my boss fired my wife and made my life heII until I transferred to a new position.

Wow.. that's was getting a little messy
  • MizzBree
    MizzBree Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Called 911 on my mom when I was 12. 1st and LAST time...
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Recently, this spring I accidentally reversed a Hitachi 330 excavator into the front of my dads new truck. :#
    y18vty3vbgup.png
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Too many things to even name
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    @THeADHDTurnip You look really good for a dead guy!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I tried those nacho cheese fries at Taco Bell this past Saturday night at like 1am. Let's just say I couldn't make it to church the next day. Holy *kitten*.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Walked into the hatch of a van that was open, parked on the sidewalk. I got an IMMEDIATE black eye and THEN continued to the gym to try to do paused barbell squats.

I really could have had a concussion and I thought heavy paused squats couldn't wait. And I walked into a park car. fml
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Helllll this ain't even close to the dumbest but I'll share it as I'll need to warm up to y'all before I go into my playbook of stupid.

I use to do shipboard installs and I was the lead for working aloft or for y’all landlubber’s (i.e. non-nautical types) working on the ships mast.
    Well one of my co-works and good friend was leery about heights but he really wanted to climb. So one day I talked him into going aloft with me for an easy job. Reluctantly he did.
    When we got to the top he was shaky and I told him look at the horizon and not down at the steel deck 200 feet below you and just relax and breath. Once he did that he did relax and he saw how majestic it was to be so high.
    We were both practical jokers always F’n with one-another, so I thought I’d have a little fun.
    Now keep in mind we wear a safety harness that has two lanyards that at least one keep us attached at to safety rails all times.
    So here’s the stupid part that I almost immediately regretted doing. I was out on the yardarm and started towards him, I acted as if I had tripped and jumped off the yard arm. I had hung off the yard arms before and knew that I was going to be safe. But Glenn had no F’n clue. He let out this scream like a little school girl and then fainted. He busted his head open and required stiches (this would not be the last time he’d need stiches due to my Tomfoolery ).
    I had to stop his bleeding and then pretty much carry him down. He was so f’n pissed at me. Nothing a few beers didn’t resolve. Of course almost immediately he wanted to try and pull the prank on another co-worker.
  • joannabanana1986
    joannabanana1986 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Couldn't get pepper out of the shaker so whilst frying a egg opened the lid and blew on it.
  • BeamingBadass
    BeamingBadass Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Eloped in Montreal... Later annulled
  • Alisiya__
    Alisiya__ Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Got married
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Ran 7 miles with neuroma on the top of my foot
  • lujako
    lujako Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Flew through a power line :| while landing my parachute B)
  • Gould118
    Gould118 Posts: 544 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Fell in love with someone I knew I count have. Even though we both felt the same for each other.
  • Phalina1983
    Phalina1983 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This just happened on the weekend! Cashed a cheque for a stranger not realizing cheques take time to clear... Lesson learned the hard way!