CaptainFantastic00
CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
Stop killing my threads sheesh,

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Word.
    Also, I didn't want to interrupt the flow of your other thread, but I love how it makes me sing Katy Perry's Fight Song whenever I see it. "This is my food thread"
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Yeah whoever you are! Also, I find the political and economical environment today to be.....
    Just kidding. I won't talk about that here and rather talk about food like donuts.

hzezciso4lh9.png
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    Word.
    Also, I didn't want to interrupt the flow of your other thread, but I love how it makes me sing Katy Perry's Fight Song whenever I see it. "This is my food thread"

Oh my god i will never not do that now haha.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Yeah whoever you are! Also, I find the political and economical environment today to be.....
    Just kidding. I won't talk about that here and rather talk about food like donuts.

hzezciso4lh9.png

That spoiler though dang
  • cee134
    Options
    Word.

That's a very good powerpoint.

id4uuix62b8b.png
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Word.

#1 that is NOT Katy Perry
    #2 now I will forever hear it as well

Every girl on the radio is Katy Perry...
    Who the crap is Rachel Platten?
  • cee134
    Options
    Word.

Rachel Ashley Platten[1] (born May 20, 1981) is an American singer and songwriter. She released three independent albums between 2003 and 2014, before signing with Columbia Records in early 2015.

She rose to fame in 2015 with the release of the single "Fight Song", which peaked at number six on the US Billboard Hot 100, topped the charts in the United Kingdom and peaked within the top ten of multiple charts worldwide.

@lstrat115 -100 internet points for knowing that.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

*inserts nude lesbian nun, riding a black nazi, phallic banana picture with a Trump gif saying "YOUUUGE"*
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    Word.

Rachel Ashley Platten[1] (born May 20, 1981) is an American singer and songwriter. She released three independent albums between 2003 and 2014, before signing with Columbia Records in early 2015.

She rose to fame in 2015 with the release of the single "Fight Song", which peaked at number six on the US Billboard Hot 100, topped the charts in the United Kingdom and peaked within the top ten of multiple charts worldwide.

Yessssssssssss. Is there a catalogue of what these points will buy?

They.... they're fake internet points... they buy you affection of other internet peeps
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

*inserts nude lesbian nun, riding a black nazi, phallic banana picture with a Trump gif saying "YOUUUGE"*

That was crazy specific

I might have that.
  • cee134
    Options
    Word.

Let me rephrase that:

subtract 100 internet point from your total. HOWEVER, add 100 back for enthusiasm.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Word.

They.... they're fake internet points... they buy you affection of other internet peeps

Mine are real.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    Word.

Mine are real.

That's what they all say
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Word.

Mine are real.

That's what they all say

kZYtADE.png
  • cee134
    Options
    Word.

Mine are real.

That's what they all say

kZYtADE.png

:+1: