Does anyone've plans for Valentine's Day?

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna make chocolate covered strawberries, take a bubble bath, put a mask on and mentally prepare myself to see a real *kitten* of a client the next day.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    See my dad
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...it's a Wednesday so definitely bath night for the boys...wife and I will most likely eat our dinner and stream some Freaks and Geeks on Hulu after we get them to bed and hit the rack for some adult time around 9:30
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Its my daughters B'day on Valentines Day. Extra special this year, she just got engaged over Christmas holidays.

.. hubs and I spend the other 364 days together already, this is her day.
  • rawrrgenn
    rawrrgenn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I will eat some almond chocolate kisses, and maybe have some wine. :smiley:
  • thelizabethare
    thelizabethare Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I get to sit in class for 3 hours :'( But I've never celebrated Valentine's Day anyway
  • VelvetTeddyX
    VelvetTeddyX Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    A country concert only for couples :) just got some new jeans, a Lacey body suit and a plaid shirt ... yeehaw, time to ride me a cowboy! Lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    It will involve me, my husband, a beautiful pair of shoes and nothing else.

He's wearing the shoes? AmIrite??
  • BettyM1017
    BettyM1017 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I will be working...as usual....I'm a server in a steakhouse. I will be running my butt off for people who are basically clueless that Valentine's Day is the worst day of the year to go out for dinner...followed closely be New's Years Eve, Mother's Day, and Father's Day. We will be packed. Everyone will be impatient and completely unaware that there are other tables in the restaurant and that if you're on a tight schedule, pull to the drive thru and talk to the clown face. Why do people think a packed sit-down restaurant is going to be fast?? Rant over. Thanks for listening.
  • michaelogle71
    michaelogle71 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    A country concert only for couples :) just got some new jeans, a Lacey body suit and a plaid shirt ... yeehaw, time to ride me a cowboy! Lol
    This is what comes to mind when you said that :D
    ce1lmsa13286.gif

That's what I'm talking about.
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I might get the kids a stuffed animal and chocolates but other than that we won't be doing anything.
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I've never once celebrated Valentine's...just was never a big deal ...so doubt that will change this year
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Every year I get a call from my mom wishing me a happy Valentine's Day and not to give up hope and I'll find someone eventually. And then I try to overdose on Sweethearts candies.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Well thus far the weather here for Valentine's Day, indicates that it'll be partly cloudy {with a chance, of meatballs; lol :D}; @ 52° Fahrenheit! So hopefully I'll be healthy enough to do some volunteer work then, although I am still uncertain concerning; exactly what I'd be doing!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Wednesday is a karate day. So I will have to make some wine gummy hearts for dessert