1 Year on MFP Anniversary Results Reveal! Pic Heavy!

Replies

• allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Simply Amazing!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Wow, you are pretty amazing! Funny you mention the Christina Aguilera song because I listened to that while working out the other day and it just fit! Like that should be our anthem. :) CONGRATS on all your hard work!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    WOW! You really look great, you have REALLY dropped the weight and gotten into shape! This is SO SO awesome! Congratulations! :bigsmile:
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,075 Member
    Thank you everyone for your kind comments regarding my post! MFP and it's members rock!
  • GinaMR
    GinaMR Posts: 5
    Awesome, way to go! Thanks for the inspiration! That is an amazing accomplishment!
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Oh wow, those are awesome results!
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 113 Member
    WOW! You look like a completely different person. Very inspiring, thank you so much for posting!!!!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    OMG! You'd think the photos were of different people! You look absolutely awesome! Congrats on your weight loss! :flowerforyou:
  • jdoggie
    jdoggie Posts: 42
    OMG!!! that is all I have to say. well done:)
  • renaegonz
    renaegonz Posts: 32 Member
    WOW! As a mom of 5 that is truely an inspiration...especially since my last child was born 11 years ago! Congrats to you, you look amazing!
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    OMG! You are a definite inspiration for me! I've had 4 kids now and was just aiming for the 150 lb mark (with a dream of 142)! Now that I see you, I might aim a little lower! Wow! Great Job!
  • laurie_powers
    laurie_powers Posts: 103 Member
    GIRLFRIEND!!! WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
    you look incredible. Congrats on your hard work. :bigsmile:
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    I am picking my chin up off the floor - MY GAWD WOMAN!!! GREAT WORK!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Amazing transformation!! Thank you for sharing your story! You are a inspiration!
  • carfam07
    carfam07 Posts: 39 Member
    Great job! You're such an inspiration. Good luck in your future maintainance too.
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    WOW!!! Amazing results!
  • BUMP
  • Jennfur2610
    Jennfur2610 Posts: 67 Member
    Today you are my hero and have made me realize anything (especially with weight loss) is possible. Thank you for sharing!
  • sjackson902
    sjackson902 Posts: 154 Member
    Holy cow! You look fantastic. Can't wait to read your blog and see how you attacked the problem. Congrats!
  • Shells06
    Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
    You are so inspiring!!! Thank you for sharing and congrats you look fabulous! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!