What's your weakness?

Options
13»

Replies

• skyls
    skyls Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Fast food, ...burgers and fries... my favorite. I have found replacements for other things, or just have them once every 3 weeks ...that is what I do with the fries n' burger ... or try anyway.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    SATURATED FAT!
    Anything fried or just... meaty. I cant help myself. It's so disgustingly bad haha
  • AlmostMrsP
    AlmostMrsP Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Greasy food, like burgers, fries, mozzarella sticks. I try to just stay away from them completely. When they are in my face, I usually will just limit myself to a few fries.

I also LOVE Oreos. So I just don't keep them in the house.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    warm chocolate fudge cake or warm chocolate brownie with ice cream!!
  • Bijee
    Bijee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    my weakness(es) are fresh baked cookies and any typed of baked goods usually. I have not found a replacement for them really, but i use that stuff as a reward when i am making good progress and acheiving mile marker goals.
  • FailPolish
    Options
    Beer!! IPAs and ESBs--the hoppier the better!!!
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Red wine
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Beer!! IPAs and ESBs--the hoppier the better!!!

This! Definitely my weakness as well.
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Chinese food... and pizza. Oh and Mexican food, steaks, pancakes, bacon, waffles, bacon waffles, danishes, cheese, cinnamon rolls, pastries, beer, ribs, cookies, ice cream, croissants, those little mini quiches, french fries, chili cheese dogs, sour cream and onion chips with some dip, some beef jerky, some peanut butter, Häagen-Dazs ice cream bars, chocolate, popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries and Funyons.

You're making me hungry, my breakfast toast and banana wont last long with talk like this!

My weakness is PEPSI, there is nothing as satisfying as that bubbly sugary goodness sliding down your throat. Unfortunately, there is also no substitute.
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Food, just plain food!
  • BobbyGosbee
    BobbyGosbee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Pizza and anything delivered from a Pizza place. I would be perfectly happy never having it again when I am not hungry, but when I get a hunger going it is all I can think of.