Excellent tool so far

Options
ccuvellier584
ccuvellier584 Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Gets exactly the right food brands for precise calorie counts. If this has a cell phone app I'm definitely downloading.

It's a huge relief to see that I'm doing better than I thought with dieting today. Sometimes your greatest enemy is yourself. Eating a lot is good as long as it's healthy and you burn the calories.

Replies

• SHAL215
    SHAL215 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    There is an app for iOS and Android. I barely touch the desktop version. You can do everything from your phone! Even - I discovered recently - scan the barcode on a product to add it to your diary!!! It’s a game changer for me. So tedious to look up just the right thing. Scan makes it a non issue entirely. Love it.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    SHAL215 wrote: »
    There is an app for iOS and Android. I barely touch the desktop version. You can do everything from your phone! Even - I discovered recently - scan the barcode on a product to add it to your diary!!! It’s a game changer for me. So tedious to look up just the right thing. Scan makes it a non issue entirely. Love it.

Make sure you double check the information you get when scanning... It's not always correct (In my limited scanning experience, it was more wrong than right!)

OP, there is a phone app - I prefer using the computer when adding new foods in my diary as I find that it's easier to search, and edit or add entries when required.
  • ccuvellier584
    ccuvellier584 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Make sure you double check the information you get when scanning... It's not always correct (In my limited scanning experience, it was more wrong than right!)

OP, there is a phone app - I prefer using the computer when adding new foods in my diary as I find that it's easier to search, and edit or add entries when required.

If your device has voice to text it's quite easy. However I'm saving money on a bare minimum mobile plan so I'll only use the app while on WiFi.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options

If your device has voice to text it's quite easy. However I'm saving money on a bare minimum mobile plan so I'll only use the app while on WiFi.

What's quite easy? Searching is easy... But editing or making new entries, not so much (I don't think editing is an option unless on the computer)