Apple Cider Vinegar benefits?

Options
2»

Replies

• roxybeer
    roxybeer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I take ACV every day, I cut it with juice. I know some people use the water and honey method, but juice is just something I have in my house on any given day.

For me, it helps with my overall gut health: upset stomach, heartburn and keeps things moving. I don't really buy into the miracles of ACV, I only do it because I noticed a difference in my health after about a week of taking it every day. I would recommend doing things because they improve YOU. Not because they improve someone else. And f'n Dr Oz. *eyeroll*
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    the numbers just don't add up. These were supposedly obese (by Japanese standards) people who reported an average weekly consumption of around 8,000 calories a week... sounds like a lot, but that's less than 1200 calories a day, so unless all of the test subjects were very tiny little couch potatoes, the numbers and results from the study are absolutely meaningless.

It's a daily average (in kJ), though. 8000 kJ is around 1912 Calories.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    fuzzylop72 wrote: »
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    the numbers just don't add up. These were supposedly obese (by Japanese standards) people who reported an average weekly consumption of around 8,000 calories a week... sounds like a lot, but that's less than 1200 calories a day, so unless all of the test subjects were very tiny little couch potatoes, the numbers and results from the study are absolutely meaningless.

It's a daily average (in kJ), though. 8000 kJ is around 1912 Calories.

screwed the pooch on the math... oops!