Help I need an accountability

Options
This is so not my first, second or third try at losing weight. So here I am trying to lose weight again. I am need of some help to and awesome people to help me keep on my weight loss journey. At my highest at 236 I was completely defeated I had my doctor's change my medicine since it also wasn't helping with my weight gain so in three weeks with food and med change I am down to 220 with a long way to go. I look forward to joining all of you on our weight loss journey.

Replies

• RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Come on girl feel free to add me. Where do you want to start? Exercise, diet or just friendly little nudges to inspire, and motivate you. But I need the same from you.... I've been away from MFP for a while... had some "stuff" going on... live.... go figure. But I will be more than glad to help you, if you'll be there for me as well.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I will gladly support you through your journey, just let me know what you want. I joined MFP at 230 lbs, but hit my all time high at 243, and now I'm down to 196, so I've been exactly where you are.
  • ChaBoiAustin
    ChaBoiAustin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Work hard and set reminders on your phone at each meal time telling you to keep track on your goals. "Commit to change and watch the results flood in". Best of luck!
  • paulerdmann1
    paulerdmann1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. It takes so much work but being healthy and losing extra weight is one of the few things in this world you have complete control over. Remember that and you'll be just fine. Get out of your own way. That's what I tell myself every morning.
  • dwi11
    dwi11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m with y’all! Trying to get down to 170. Currently at 183 from 199. I tell myself this everyday...Success is a mindset. If you want to be successful, start thinking of yourself as a success.
  • shhhilo
    shhhilo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Dont lose focus its hard i gained 29lbs back and am not looking back feel free to add me and messge me started at 415 down to 350 back to 379 just gott stayed focused
  • proudmomma86
    proudmomma86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I was 245 in April 2017 now im down to 192.