35 pounds down! 35 pounds to go! Halfway there

Options
It’s taken 6 months...but I’m halfway to my goal. The difference between all of my past failed attempts and this time is staying consistent. Nobody’s perfect. We all have bad days and make bad choices. But when I splurge on pizza now, I stay really on track and focused the rest of the week. By doing this, I noticed that I can usually get away with one “cheat meal” per week and still see a loss. So planning ahead is key. If I know I’m meeting friends for dinner/drinks, I eat really really good up until then. After my chips & margarita then I’m right back to my lean proteins, fruits & veggies the next day. I love food, so now I just make sure it’s worth it. Do I want that peice of pie or do I want that feeling of excitement & victory that I feel when I step on the scale on Wednesday and I had another loss. It’s about balance. I love feeling like I’m in control. It’s all up to me!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!