LOSING INCHES BUT NOT POUNDS

Options
2»

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    If your urine is clear you're going a bit OTT on the water. And will probably get fired for the amount of time you spend going to the bathroom.
  • blackmantis
    blackmantis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    If your urine is clear you're going a bit OTT on the water. And will probably get fired for the amount of time you spend going to the bathroom.

lol find a new job! :-)
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options

lol find a new job! :-)

Or just stop drinking far more water than is necessary? Straw coloured. Clear and you're flushing much needed electrolytes out.
  • oliviageorge93
    oliviageorge93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone thankyou for your comments, it was really just a post as to why some people can sit on their bottoms all day and still lose weight off justdieting (being alot bigger in size than i am) but some people (me) have to work really hard exercising and eating good to see results xx
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    While I can lose weight from dieting alone (everyone can) I find it unsustainable - and miserable. I am just not going to go through life eating that little.

If I'm exercising, however, it "allows" me to eat enough to be happy. Plus, I just feel better in general, and overall my self esteem makes measurable progress. Additionally, my body really seems to respond to being active - the losses may be a bit slower, but eventually they happen! And I'll feel a heck of a lot better at the end than I ever would from just dieting the weight away.