Which is the best diet for overall health and weight loss?

Options
The goverment healthy plate diet is good if you use sourdough bread or sprouted bread, and sprouted grains. The paleo diet is so high in good fats that it may not let you lose body fat. Is fat fat whether good or bad? I don't know. In terms of losing weight I mean. Low fat dairy and low fat diets may cause inflammation of the organs, causing acne and diseases. Because low fat products are all too processed. This is just my experience, what's yours?

Thinking aloud, I need to start the best diet that will eliminate all possible disease. i just went through the healing leaky gut elimination diet with dr. axe and i didn't finish it properly. Then i went to a nutritionist who has a healthy plate diet, low fat dairy, and lots of carbs. I can't figure out which one will help me mainly maintain healthy gut and still lose weight. I think it's the paleo diet.

Replies

• Sasha24201
    Sasha24201 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I think the best diet is healthy eating. Counting calories, staying low. Making the right food choices, keeping it somewhat low , getting enough protein. Fad diets can have some good ideas mixed in, but I wouldn't follow one exact. Just take the good ideas and incorporate them into my own healthy eating plan.
  • strive356
    strive356 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm not familiar with what kitten is. Is that a typo?