Having a hard week need some support

Options
Having a really hard time we have not hit the gym but still tried eating healthy. Last week my uncle passed away my dad was in the ICU also hearing bad news about his health also. How do you break up with a boyfriend got in a fight with a friend past two days have been birthdays of passing relatives or the day they died. So feeling very down in the dumps feeling like what am I doing and feeling like I just want to crawl in bed and just lay there and not do anything. But still have worked off some of my calories because I did my job and my job is physical.

Replies

• Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to hear that you have had such a hard time lately. I find that when I have weeks like those, I try to at least get out for walks in a park or a small hike. Take your time with it. Take breaks to enjoy the fresh air and scenery. It gets you moving and can help lift your spirits.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. It sounds like you're going through such a hard time right now. I agree with getting out for a walk. Not for exercise - just to think, get some sunshine, and endorphins. And if you feel like lying in bed it's OK. You're entitled. Just not too long. Get together with a friend or family member that will give you comfort.
  • onward1
    onward1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Big hugs to you. I agree with others, try to get out and take a few steps. Even if it's freezing cold, bundle up, put one foot in front of the other, you don't have to go far. Then try do it again the next day, only take one step further than you did the day before. Just to clear your head.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Oh, that's a brutal week. Sorry to hear about your uncle and I hope your dad takes a turn for the better. At least the week is almost over. I think you're doing well to focus on the positives like working off your calories.
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your story.
    Yes life sucks now, I know exactly what you are going through.
    As someone said, its cold, but if you could wrap up warm and just do 30 minutes of walking a day that would help.
    Get some music you like, talk to yourself and walk.
    The problems will still be there, but the walk will help you to feel a little bit better.