PATLD Challenge: Week 2

Options
Hey everyone!! How did your week go? :happy: Looking forward to some awesome updates! As for me, I am down 3.8 lbs since our last check-in, and I walked 10.5 miles this week! Still gotta step it up, but I'm pretty happy. Hope to hear from all of you!!!

Replies

• sock_17
    sock_17 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I did 14 miles this week!! I didn't like what my scale said this morning so I'm going to weigh in again when I get home. I'll give you the official results after work. Great job on your loss Elana!!
  • elana1987
    elana1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey Jamie! Congrats on the 14 miles - awesome!! :) And thanks so much!
  • maddielu
    maddielu Posts: 12
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss elana!
    i lost 2 pounds and did 28 miles. i live in a city and bike a lot so it's really easy for me to rack up those miles!
  • iabgn1957
    iabgn1957 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Alright, I"m embarrased. I only did 1 mile this week but I did a lot of Pilates and I lost 1 more pound.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Okay, Hi!

I was posting something and my message vaporized. I leaned too hard on the left side of my keyboard. I have no idea what happened to what I typed so if this is a repeat, sorry.

I lost 2.2 pounds this week, down to 240.

I walked 63,320 steps according to my Go Wear Fit. I entertained out-of-town family with trips to the Wildwood, NJ boardwalk, beach and NYC. Plus, we did lots of mall shopping so I'm not surprised by my mileage.

The day before the guests arrived, I cleaned my house from top to bottom. My GWF recorded 21,594 steps on 7/30!!!!OMG my legs were throbbing by the end of the day.

Anyway, kudos to all the PATLD'ers and let's keep it up.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All! No weight loss for me this week. I've been doing a lot of strength training, so the scale tends to lag a little. But I completed 32.1 miles! :bigsmile:
  • nisaacs51306
    Options
    well I havent logged it yet but another pound down! I am so excited I didn't walk as much this week seeing it rained most of the week but i did do exercise I love my Wii fit!! I also love Just dance Kids for the Wii!! I love danging to the girls little kids songs LOL My favorate so far is get the sillies out from yo gabba gabba. LOL I really love being a mom. heck if I wasnt people would think I was weird! LOL Great job so far ladies at all the wieght loss! also I have been really watching what I am taking in and notice I havn't been eating as much!! and I have been filling up faster!! YAY!!
  • sock_17
    Options
    Wow we are doing great! All those miles are really adding up and no one has gained weight so far. Way to go everyone!!
    ~ Jamie
  • sock_17
    Options
    Still no luck on the scale. No loss again this week.
  • elana1987
    Options
    You all are AMAZING!!! Congrats on all the successes, big or small. I will tally everything up tomorrow when I get back to work (I have an Excel sheet made up there of our progress), and I will post how things are looking. Keep up the great work, team!!! :)
  • elana1987
    Options
    Alright y'all - for our (current) total this week, we have lost 10 lbs together as a group! In all, we are down 24 lbs!! We should all be so proud of ourselves - that is awesome!

Miles wise... we completed 115.1 miles this week alone!!!! This is fabulous!!

Keep up the amazing work - I am here for you every step of the way. Have a good week!! :happy: