Oxyelite Pro

Options
Has anyone heard of or currently use this. I have some friends who swear by it but I am looking for some other opinions

Replies

• cbpbro
    cbpbro Posts: 49
    Options
    I used it before and had great results.
  • Stagezz
    Stagezz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to hear other experiences about this...My sister gave me a partial bottle debating on trying it out.
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    i LOVED IT :-)
  • sent4rmabove23
    Options
    I have used it too and love it. It gives me the energy I need to make it through my workouts. However, I only take it once (at 5 am) so by 5 pm I'm already crashing... after the third day you can take 2 pills a day but I refuse to because I'm sensitive to caffeine and already a light sleeper - I don't want it to keep me up at night.
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm curious too... I'm taking Lipo 6 Black for Her and I feel like it's doing nothing... even with the large amount of caffeine that is in it.
  • Rocnut
    Rocnut Posts: 19
    Options
    If you're sensitive to caffeine or suffer from anxiety or panic attacks, steer clear.
  • amayzingamanda
    amayzingamanda Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I've used it after a friend (who works at GNC's corporate) recommended it to me to jump start my workout routine. There was another thread about it that a bunch of ppl posted in regarding it (see link below). I've personally had success with it. You do need to make sure you follow the recommendations on the label concerning the amount of "liquid" you drink though. I noticed that if i didn't drink enough, I would start to feel shaky. I'm also little to begin with so I only did one pill a day.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/299561-has-anyone-tried-oxyelite-pro?page=1#posts-4097251

good luck!
  • NicoleLyn1818
    Options
    I have a bottle that a friend gave me. She had awesome results the first time she used it, and then when she took the break like it tells you to--she got really irritable and moody so she stopped. I'm going to try it in the next couple weeks and see how it goes.
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I use it and really love it. It is not one that will give you the "jitters" but will definitely aid in your fat burn if you are working out and eating right.
  • torresad2000
    Options
    ive been using it since November and I have lost a total of 30 lbs on it. I also eat better and exercise more but i still believe Oxy Elite Pro has a lot to do with it. It really boosts your metabolism and it helps to curve your appetite. I also use JACK3D for my work outs and am using ViSalus for meal replacements. Good luck!!
  • bbecker613
    bbecker613 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    used it . works good but will make u jittery. start slow and learn your tolerance. kinda made me sick to my stomach sometimes. got headaches, stiff shoulders ect so i stopped. good luck
  • michaelynj
    Options
    It's not bad I use it to suppress my appetite and to manage my weight. Stay away from caffeine and if you are taking anything for energy like B12 , I recommend consulting a doctor.
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have tried it a few times it gives you a great boost of energy! I would buy it but I have been trying to get through my workouts on my own gusto and so far so good!! When I get to a point where I really wanna kick it up a notch with workouts I may use it again.
  • iAm_misspiggy
    iAm_misspiggy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I was sweating and very shaking and nervous feeling. Heart was beating fast. I just wanted to lay down. :( It made me want to eat more to stop the feeling.
  • sambustem
    Options
    I didn't like it. It did nothing for me. I LOVE RoxyLean though. I've taken everything out there at least once and Roxy is the best! Of course, I don't mind being jittery and a little on the hyper side :) I've found they are also really good with hunger control. Actually, ever since ephedra went away nothing has given me the kick that did, until Roxy. You'd think I was a spokesperson for them, nope, just pretty excited about them.
  • laurendough
    Options
    I used Oxyelite Pro with no results. I wasn't sticking to a very strict fitness plan at the time, but making healthy choices nonetheless and it didn't help me at all.

When I took it, it made me feel so jumpy and hot and sweaty that it just increased my desire for food. It felt like I was working out when I was sitting still at my desk. I am sure that you might get a little boost from taking this is you are working out a ton, but not enough to make the side effects worth it.
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I lost 38.2 lbs in my first 8 week round on it. I really like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWAymITeQYE
  • scarletfever2005
    scarletfever2005 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I've been using it for a little over three weeks. The first week I lost 6 pounds. The second week I gained it all back. The third week I lost it all again. This is the fourth week, and I'm holding steady now. I think the difference with the second week is I didn't drink as much water. I think you have to drink at least a gallon a day with this stuff. And you will pee a lot.

Energy wise I haven't really noticed it but I seem to have a high tolerance for stimulants. My wife however, has made several comments about me being very aggressive and being easy to anger. Once she pointed that out I've been noticing it too. Don't know if it's related though. I actually almost got into a physical situation with another man at a resturant the other day and that is NOT like me at all. I haven't been in a fight since middle school. My libido has also been through the roof. (She didn't mind that at first but now she's kinda like "really again?!?!" )

So that's the facts for me. Maybe too much info but wanted to put it out there. I'm gonna finish the bottle and then lay off and see what happens.
  • BrieC
    BrieC Posts: 26
    Options
    Amazing product! Helped me so much with both fatburning and energy, as well as appetite suppression. It can be a bit strong if you're sensitive to caffeine, so start slow, dosage-wise. Also, make sure you drink a lot of water