Ozone therapy ?

Options
Who have experienced ozone therapy?

Replies

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,443 Member
    Options
    What do you think will happen if you do ozone therapy, other than spending money?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I see it claims to treat cancer, AIDS, and multiple sclerosis, among others. Sounds like the people peddling it should be locked up. That's reprehensible.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    I don't think ozone is very good for you in high concentrations.
  • Simone_going_fit
    Simone_going_fit Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    yirara wrote: »
    What do you think will happen if you do ozone therapy, other than spending money?

Well I heard its good for the bloodstream and health that's why I'm asking people who experienced it so that I can know if it actually does help with things before I pay for it.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    Options
    http://www.lung.org/our-initiatives/healthy-air/outdoor/air-pollution/ozone.html

Ozone is great for the ozone layer, anywhere else we want to minimise it. I realise it's naturally occurring in low amounts, but deliberately breathing it seems unwise.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    yirara wrote: »

Well I heard its good for the bloodstream and health that's why I'm asking people who experienced it so that I can know if it actually does help with things before I pay for it.

Of course it doesn't. .....otherwise they wouldn't need to make such outrageous claims.

This is very true OP - when something makes wild claims, like being able to treat cancer or AIDS, and is completely unrecognised by the medical industry, you can be pretty sure they're full of crap.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    is this the next 'thing' ?
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    deliberately breathing it seems unwise.

you dont have to breath it ... they can blow it up your *kitten*

"Rectal administered ozone may very rarely give mild discomfort, a feeling of passing gas, gurgling, or mild cramps."
  • Simone_going_fit
    Simone_going_fit Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies. :)
  • CattOfTheGarage
    Options
    h1udd wrote: »
    deliberately breathing it seems unwise.

you dont have to breath it ... they can blow it up your *kitten*

You know what, I think I'll pass.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I have a sunlight lamp that puts out ozone when you have it on. It smells fresh and clean. I don't know that it, or my lamp, has had any kind of effect on me though other than brightening up the room for the time I have the lamp on.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,107 Member
    Options
    ^ Love this