Lose 22lbs by 24th April 2018

Options

Replies

• WilsonAndrewN
    WilsonAndrewN Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You have 15 weeks to lose 22 lbs so that is 1.46 lbs per week. Its okay as that means 5133 calories per week or 733 less calories per day. If your essential calories per day are 2400 or more, then you are fine.
  • Nellie010203
    Nellie010203 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hulseml wrote: »
    I’m in. I’ve not done a challenge before though. How does it work?

Me neither but I think we all just encourage each other through posting here? Welcome!
  • Nellie010203
    Options
    You are going to lose muscle if you try to lose weight to fast. 1 to 1.5 lbs maybe okay but I think 2 lbs per week is just to fast.

Thanks, I always lose a bit more at the beginning but aiming for 1.5 from now until April
  • Nellie010203
    Options
    Weighed in today, lost 1.7 now nearly half a stone since New Year! I’ve set myself little mini challenges along the way to break it up so it doesn’t seem so impossible, and it seems to be working!!
  • Nellie010203
    Options

I’m appearing on stage in April 2018 and I really need to lose some weight! Since reaching my goal back in 2015 I’ve put back all the weight I’ve lost and more, gaining 10lbs over the last year. I need some motivation to post my weigh ins each week!! I need to average 1.5-2lb per week. Anyone in?

Same with me! I was my goal weight 2 years ago and put 15 back on! Nothing fits me. I need to fit in bikini by April 8th. About 15 to 20 pounds need to go! I will do this with you!!! I am just setting up my profile etc. And started yesterday. But we have similar goals. If you want a FP pal I will cheer you on! Think of yourself on stage!

It’s horrible when it all goes back on isn’t it?! I spent all last year trying and failing and so far this year I’ve already lost almost half a stone, just goes to show you have to be in the right frame of mind. Good luck, go for it and visualise yourself in that bikini!!
  • elmarip
    elmarip Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I lost 46 pounds in 5 months last year, but then went on an overseas trip and ate the wrong things and it was difficult to get back to eating healthily. Then I broke up with my boyfriend and gained 11 pounds. I started Banting and on 1 Jan again and could really do with some motivation. I have to lose at least another 40 pounds. Please add me, Nellie010203. I weigh in on a Monday morning, but could change it to Fridays if necessary.
  • Swirvinwirvin
    Swirvinwirvin Posts: 9 Member
    Options

I’m appearing on stage in April 2018 and I really need to lose some weight! Since reaching my goal back in 2015 I’ve put back all the weight I’ve lost and more, gaining 10lbs over the last year. I need some motivation to post my weigh ins each week!! I need to average 1.5-2lb per week. Anyone in?

Same with me! I was my goal weight 2 years ago and put 15 back on! Nothing fits me. I need to fit in bikini by April 8th. About 15 to 20 pounds need to go! I will do this with you!!! I am just setting up my profile etc. And started yesterday. But we have similar goals. If you want a FP pal I will cheer you on! Think of yourself on stage!

It’s horrible when it all goes back on isn’t it?! I spent all last year trying and failing and so far this year I’ve already lost almost half a stone, just goes to show you have to be in the right frame of mind. Good luck, go for it and visualise yourself in that bikini!!

My mom is from Scotland so I know what half a stone is
  • Nellie010203
    Options

My mom is from Scotland so I know what half a stone is

Yes half a stone = 7lbs!
  • Brillet
    Brillet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • schmilar
    schmilar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Count me in I’m getting married in September and need to lose 40-50 by then ☺️
  • gaby_gz1988
    gaby_gz1988 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    There’s been talk about getting married this year, but I don’t want to look this way on my wedding day. I want to lose 60 lbs. I hope to reach my goal in 6 to 7 months.
  • Nellie010203
    Options
    How’s everyone doing? Lost 1.1 on Friday, so almost 8lbs this year! I am carrying on ‘dry January’ (no alcohol for a month for those who don’t know!) until I’ve lost a stone (14lbs) so maybe until the end of Feb?
  • Swirvinwirvin
    Swirvinwirvin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How’s everyone doing? Lost 1.1 on Friday, so almost 8lbs this year! I am carrying on ‘dry January’ (no alcohol for a month for those who don’t know!) until I’ve lost a stone (14lbs) so maybe until the end of Feb?

Awesome job!!! I am happy for you! I need help..... I don't think I have lost any weight in 2 weeks. It's more inches I need to lose. Did anyone have a slow start? I feel demoralized. Now I can't even do up my jeans. I am depressed! Help!
  • Nellie010203
    Options
    Oh it’s so hard when you put so much effort in and nothing happens! I think I’m losing it so quickly at the moment as I have a lot to lose, it will definitely slow down soon :/ have you tried a sort of attach phase with fewer calories to start? I’m no expert I’m not sure what to suggest! Fingers crossed it starts coming off soon x
  • Nellie010203
    Options

Didn’t post weigh in last week, lost another 1.4 so almost 10 in total! 4.5 to go until I’ve lost a stone
  • EspressoLvr
    EspressoLvr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Week 12 -1.2lbs
    Week 11
    Week 10
    Week 9
    Week 8
    Week 7
    Week 6
    Week 5
    Week 4
    Week 3
    Week 2
    Week 1 (April 24th)
    Total: -1.2lbs
  • lauzjacobs
    lauzjacobs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend for great motivation support &open food diary
  • EspressoLvr
    EspressoLvr Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Did everyone give up already?
    Week 12 -1.2lbs
    Week 11 -0.6lbs
    Week 10
    Week 9
    Week 8
    Week 7
    Week 6
    Week 5
    Week 4
    Week 3
    Week 2
    Week 1 (April 24th)
    Total: -1.8lbs
  • jeffhuc
    jeffhuc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I made a bet with a former co worker on New Year’s Eve. Most weight lost % wise wins. Loser pays for the other families water park passes($160), cabana for the day ($130), and dinner ($100) plus they have to pay for there own family. So it’s about a $650 bet. Weigh in is on March 4th. I’m down 22lbs to date and I’m not sure what he is at. I started at 203.4lbs he was at 227.6lbs.

Do you think I win?
  • FitandFine2018
    FitandFine2018 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll join the challenge too. Any guidelines/rules to follow?