When I am not fat...

Options
Momepro
Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
It will be nice to go to the Dr, and not have to argue with them that I need thier biggest arm cuff, because they never believe me until they cut off my circulation and can't get a reading on the smalker size.
It will also be nice to not be embarrassed when the largest size knee brace doesn't even come close to going around my fat leg, and the nurse gets all embarrassed because she thought I was exaggerating and brought several smaller sizes.

Also, my knee hurts. Surprisingly ir's not a weight thing, for once, just a clumsy thing (I tripped, and bumped it in the wrong spot),but owie.

What do you look forward to when you lose weight?

Replies

• saskifish
    saskifish Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Buying actually nice clothes. Not this plus size bollocks which suit nobody and make you look ridiculous regardless. Not having all these aches/pains anymore and most of all, hopefully getting rid of my menorrhagia. I can't stand the sight of my mooncup any longer.
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Confidence boost
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Saving money & the environment by using less time, water, body wash, shaving gel & razors, when bathing!
  • Sasha24201
    Sasha24201 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feeling more confident, not hiding from cameras and mirrors.
  • Momepro
    edited February 2018
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »
    Saving money & the environment by using less time, water, body wash, shaving gel & razors, when bathing!

That's one I never considered :D
  • buggsby83
    buggsby83 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I can't actually picture what i'd be/look like if I wasn't fat.

But when I'm not AS FAT I'm gonna wear thigh highs. And take a picture of me wearing the thigh highs. (And no, I can't do either right now. Believe me I've tried. Many times.)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

Im one of those horrible people who takes the longest showers just because I enjoy the spray. Not sure size will help me with that. I need my husband to follow through with his "cut off the hpt water" threats
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I dont have much. I guess just clothes. Yay clothes!
  • Momepro
    edited February 2018
    Options

Im one of those horrible people who takes the longest showers just because I enjoy the spray. Not sure size will help me with that. I need my husband to follow through with his "cut off the hpt water" threats

Me too! Especially with water included in rent.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Fingers crossed that I can get off most of my medications... Ugh. Too young to take all these pills.