I Am Half The Man I Used To Be...

Options
13»

Replies

• nicklc182
    nicklc182 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    NekaMaye88 wrote: »
    Wonderful job sir! Has weight loss helped with your singing/playing guitar on stage? Did it improve your stamina?

Thank you! I'd retired from playing music by that point so I'll never know, my fitness is crazy good now regardless because I train specifically for endurance based exercise.
  • nicklc182
    Options
    dariusshaw wrote: »
    I started going to gym this week on Tuesday Monday doesn’t not count I would think because I only jogged in place for 30 min at home. Anyway It’s Friday now and I been in gym since Tuesday I machine hop because idk what I am doing besides following the images on the equipment. Made a schedule leg day machine Monday Tuesday Chest maybe chest wensday too Thursday back and whatever else. Each day after the machines I do 30 min walk on treadmill sometimes a little burst jogging as well. Does this sounds ok to do my rest days are gonna be Saturday and Sunday but I might have to cut down to 3 days a week idk yet. Also my diet is poor I would say I bought a air fryer tho does those things help? I only eat catfish steaks and chicken now with broccoli but I have pork ribs in fridge too idk about those. Sorry for the long paragraph I am just trying to learn.

Not a problem! Don't overthink things or beat yourself up too much, always remember the golden rule of doing something is better than doing nothing.

The key to losing weight is remembering that it's 80 percent diet and 20 percent exercise so if you can keep that diet in check then the exercise will just help elevate your goals, so work with that in mind, it's not always a case of going crazy but eating smarter and really looking at what is in the food you eat, especially from a sugar standpoint. Just don't get fooled with low fat foods as they're often sugar high, don't be afraid of consuming more fats.

• nicklc182
    Options
    You're a beast, amazing work!

I try my best! Thanks for the kind words!
  • nicklc182
    Options
    YOU are Amazing! Thank you for sharing your story.

Not a problem! Hope it helps someone with their weight loss journey
  • nicklc182
    Options
    Dude, that is amazing! You should be damned proud of yourself!

I really am! Thank you dude!
  • nicklc182
    Options
    onward1 wrote: »
    Dude!! You're rocking the look, thanks for sharing, true inspiration. :)

Not a problem, happy to help. Thank you for your kind words
  • nicklc182
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!! Great job! You look great!

Thank you for the kind words!
  • beany90a
    beany90a Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Your the man! Amazing
  • nicklc182
    Options
    beany90a wrote: »
    Your the man! Amazing

Thank you
  • PeteTheGamer18
    PeteTheGamer18 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love it. So inspiring. Added
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!