Looking for Slimfast Friends

Options
Following the 3-2-1 program (3 snacks, 2 shakes, & 1 meal). Looking for likeminded friends.
Thx

Replies

• Keto_Tranform_Me
    Keto_Tranform_Me Posts: 17 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Bump
  • deeblues13
    deeblues13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt reccomend slimfast only if your in a rush and would skip a meal otherwise there really high in sugar and get boring after a few days and alot of people tend to put the weight back on as its a quick fix and not a lifestyle change better to count calories in healthier options or portion sizes
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,131 Member
    Options
    Yep been there done that, got the weight back, not a sustainable long term plan.
  • kirstyandmychihuahua
    kirstyandmychihuahua Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I’ve just started!
  • Sparx_81
    Sparx_81 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Did slim fast years ago and ended up with awful stomach cramps! Resulted in me having bowel issues for years afterwards. It's not sustainable!
  • PAnn1
    PAnn1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I did the Slim~Fast Optima Plan back in 2008. Lost 82# between Jan & Sept. Back then they gave you a lot more to eat and the support from the dieticians was fantastic! I had no problem with the shakes or meal bars, but with the options you had you didn't even have to use their products. Then it all changed. I was invited over here to MFP by some friends from SF and have kept the weight off for 10 years now using the same type of eating; 200 cal. breakfast, 100 + cal. snack, 400 cal. lunch, 100+ cal. snack, 500 cal. supper & 100 cal. snack. I didn't workout back then, but did walk 3-5 miles or more 6-7 days a week. Everyone has to do what works for them, and this lifestyle works for me. I get the comments above about higher in sugar, but most shakes or meal bars do. I don't buy SF because they are usually more expensive, but I do buy Pure Protein meal bars and Equate weight loss shakes. Like I said we all have to find what works for us as individuals and this is how I do it.
  • Slobadobb
    Slobadobb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    CICO is all you need. Slimfast may work for short term weight loss, but at the end of the day all it is is a money making scheme. How else would they stay in business if all their customers kept the weight off??