Starting 100+ weight loss journey

Options
It’d be great to have people to talk about my weight loss journey! Great if you’re in northern Cali! Please add

Replies

• iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey. I'm in Europe, so I don't know if you still wanna be buddies on here.

Also, if you need more support, there's a great group for us who have 100+ to lose. Super supportive and helpful people.
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I’ve lost 130+ and made my goal. Not in Cali, but Washington State. Here to help if you like.
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    130 lbs is amazing... great job
  • drealuvvsyhu
    drealuvvsyhu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I could be a part of your journey...although I'm in chicago I'm still an active member
  • Misskcm
    Misskcm Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I’m in Texas but sent a friend request anyway!! Good luck
  • Vdubbin88
    Vdubbin88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey man, Kevin here from Philadelphia. I know it’s many miles away but it seems are goals are much closer. Really better mentally preparing myself mentally to jump into a true lifestyle change, beginning with my mindset. Definitely have 100+ to lose and looking forward to connecting with great people like yourself to journey through with together. Be well and best of luck on your endeavors.
  • Smallville127
    Smallville127 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Same here. If you're looking for support feel free to add me. Idk how to add people lol
  • Smallville127
    Smallville127 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Misskcm wrote: »

How do you send a request to someone? I don't see option
  • birdenerd
    birdenerd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! I went to school in NorCal and then moved farther North to Oregon... but California is always home to me. Good luck on your journey!
  • mgookin
    mgookin Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello, good luck with your journey!
    I am also looking to loose 100+ as well. I am not in call, but nearby in WA state. Feel free to add if you would like!
  • dembkogirl
    dembkogirl Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm a little bit away from you in Ohio, but working towards a 110-120lb goal loss. Good luck on your journey, if you put the work in you'll succeed!
  • kkpps
    kkpps Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Best of luck !
  • Misskcm
    Misskcm Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Misskcm wrote: »

How do you send a request to someone? I don't see option

Go to their profile by clicking on their picture. You’ll see a plus sign to add friends on their page in the upper right hand side.