poop, what does it mean when it floats?

Options
what is the reason, and is it a good sign that its floating or would you rather it sink, why?!

Replies

• DJParrish01
    DJParrish01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Really?????
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I always thought that was a sign you were getting enough fibre.

There's a scale somewhere...hang on....
  • xBigBellyx
    Options
    haha random! i want to know now though lol
    x
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    last time i tried it sunk, but then they had to close down the public pool for a couple of days so i haven't tried it since.

pool_poop.jpg
  • cameralinds
    Options
    ... isn't that what google is for?

Then again, I have made a post about pooping before, but that was the lack of doing so.
  • Natasha7t2
    Natasha7t2 Posts: 129
    Options
    LMAO :bigsmile: Love it!! Best post I've read so far!

I have a feeling it's not as good as a sinker - something to do with not having enough fibre in your diet?

But I'm not totally sure!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    last time i tried it sunk, but then they had to close down the public pool for a couple of days so i haven't tried it since.

pool_poop.jpg

ROFL!!!! Ewwww....

Sorry, I don't know that much about poop. I do know a lot of people on here that are full of it, so perhaps one of them will answer the question! :wink:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    What it means is that is a lesser specific gravity than that of water. Distilled pure water has a specific gravity of 1.0. That means your turd is 0.99 or less. There are other factors to consider too. You could have lots of gas trapped in a matrix of poo creating a bouyant effect, akin to that of a bouy, or canoe. Or maybe it's just fiber related.
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz says that if your poop floats then it full of the fatty stuff that you ate!
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    caddyshack.jpg

I think it calls for an app, MyPooPal (?)

you can log regularity, time, consistancy etc etc with some cool graphs....could give a handy insight?

or maybe i'm just talking crap?
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    What it means is that is a lesser specific gravity than that of water. Distilled pure water has a specific gravity of 1.0. That means your turd is 0.99 or less. There are other factors to consider too. You could have lots of gas trapped in a matrix of poo creating a bouyant effect, akin to that of a bouy, or canoe. Or maybe it's just fiber related.

interesting
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

pool_poop.jpg
    DOODIE!!!
  • breannatrevs
    Options
    for those of you who think that im not serious about this or that i should have brought my concerns to google rather than here..
    poop isnt at all that disturbing and it's something that we as people who are seeking a healthier future should know about!!!!!
  • vampee
    vampee Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    If it is just a once in awhille thing then it is probably due to gas in the poop, too much fat, water or fiber (if it is really dense). If it happens all the time than it could mean something medical and you really should go to the doctor to get checked out. But a floater every once in awhile is normal.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    caddyshack.jpg

you can log regularity, time, consistancy etc etc with some cool graphs....could give a handy insight?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funny ****, mang!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    might happen if you eat ivory soap.
  • shagybear33
    Options
    caddyshack.jpg

Believe it or not, but there is a poop app!! You can even post messages on boards with others that are pooing at the same time as you. I think it also tracks what you mentioned.. LMFAO!!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    might happen if you eat ivory soap.

LOL!!!!! :laugh: