Before and after pictures at home workouts

Hi all I’m a stay at home mom and started my fitness journey last year but it seems I don’t see much difference. Any pictures of anyone before and after working out at home with any success?

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,122 Member
    I quit the gym in Nov 2016 only workout at home now, I've seen great progress, are you taking your measurements in addition to your photos.

I have some on my instagram, can't post them on here due to MFP guidelines - I will send you a friend request and send you my username.
  • lovelife409
    lovelife409 Posts: 31 Member
    @tinkerbellang83 please follow me as well luv its journeytoanewme3
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,122 Member
    edited February 2018
    @tinkerbellang83 please follow me as well luv

Will do, you'll need to take down your username from here though it's also against the forum guidelines to share your usernames/personal info.
  • ShereeEwings
    ShereeEwings Posts: 20 Member
    Im just starting out working from home. What workout did u do? And how much was ur start weight
  • a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    I didn't take pictures but I lost 50lbs ONLY doing at home body weight HIIT workouts and walking, along with portion control. It can be done.
  • l0velife1
    l0velife1 Posts: 158 Member
    edited February 2018
    I have pictures but it’s been over 4 years so I can’t tell you where they are now. I went from 160 to 120 purely at home with beachbody workouts like Insanity and P90x. Took me about 9 months but then I got pregnant. I am on the same journey now and really love my punching bag, jump rope and playing with calisthenics. If you aren’t losing, you may want to relook at your calories (bmr and tdee recalculation).
  • Andy10725
    Andy10725 Posts: 68 Member
    Did insanity for 5 months now. Lost 50lb (5% body fat). Don’t have picture to show. Still hate how I look in any photo.
  • 25agirard
    25agirard Posts: 51 Member
    I'm not brave enough yet to post pics--but I do beach body workouts at home. I love it because I can almost always squeeze it in---even if I only have 45 minutes! Or 30 on the worst day! I can almost always create space for 30 minutes---which I feel like I am worth! My daughters join me in the basement often and workout, or just watch and hang out with me. I love that it doesn't take any time away from home. I've changed my body significantly in the past with it...then fallen off the wagon and am just getting back on...I started January 1. I am down 8 lbs--I can totally see a difference in my pics---I just still have a ways to go to want to put them on the internet! :) I've done P90X, Shift Shop, 21 Day Fix....when I started back in January I did a hybrid of Core De Force, Shift Shop and Hammer and Chisel....that was awesome, for the month of Feb. I've been doing Insanity and I am loving it! I make a weekly workout schedule and I've been sticking to it. Minimal equipment needed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!