Month out of gastric sleeve

Options
I'm looking for friends for support and advice after having gastric sleeve or by pass. It's been hard with this new life style and I would appreciate a group of people to talk too

Replies

• Zick26
    Zick26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too girl I just had my sleeve done a few days ago!
  • shamu2467
    shamu2467 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Getting my sleeve done in a few months!
  • songbird4224
    songbird4224 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey lovelies! Mine was done November 28th! If anyone has any questions about anything just add me and I’ll answer them the best I can.
    The surgery only made me loose 20 pounds and then it stopped. I’m down 50 now, but the last thirsty was from working out and sweating it off. Good luck!
  • wagskk2
    wagskk2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    November 13th had a roux en y. Still having a hard time with nausea and vomiting. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • carolinacathy
    carolinacathy Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Had my VGS on 12/28.
  • cmpdavis
    cmpdavis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved 12/21
  • pedrozamatt
    pedrozamatt Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey, was hoping we share a time zone in order to check in appropriately. I’m in pacific time zone.
    By the way, I thought sharing low calorie meals and exercise times could inspire others to form great, new habits. Friend me or please recommend a friend in the pacific time zone of USA.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    VSG 7/28/18-- six month surgiversary yesterday, down 105 pounds. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Mommy2boys1girl
    Mommy2boys1girl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Had bypass December 18th. Feel free to friend me. It is certainly not an easy toad to travel! Let's encourage each other!
  • ECTexan
    ECTexan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved 5/12/17. Down 96lbs.
  • ljmorgi
    ljmorgi Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    It is certainly not an easy toad to travel!

Best autocorrect evar.
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    My 1 yr Anniversary is coming up 3/7 - RNY. It's tough at first but it gets easier and easier each month that passes. I've lost approximately 77% of the weight that I had planned on losing which is 100 lbs.
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My surgery is scheduled for Monday 2/19. Would appreciate any advice. I am excited but nervous. Feel free to add me!
  • shanonwho
    shanonwho Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My surgery is scheduled for 2/22. Although I have plenty of supportive friends and family, none have had it done. I just spend time searching the web to see how the experience is for others, and try to gauge what to expect. Feel free to add me
  • ladybug2659
    ladybug2659 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Two months out today and saying hello to fellow sleevers..... I am very happy I made this decision. Checkout Bariatric Tips Tricks and Tools. Also, The BariatricPal app is also very helpful! Here’s to good health and achieving goals.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    didn't your dr give you info on counseling and tell you about message boards for that?
  • jenglis908
    jenglis908 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Vsg on 8-17-18 . Currently struggling to get in enough protein and water. Anyone here with those issues?
  • Mzklutch
    Mzklutch Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I drink my protein shakes to supplement what I’m not in taking orally. Tolerating solids change day to day. The other thing I eat is fage 0% yogurt mixed with unsweetened almond milk. That’s 20g protein. For water I drink my first 8oz when I wake up. Drink a shake at 0700. Water 8oz at 0800. Egg whites and turkey sausage or bacon at 0900, water 16oz at 10 and that’s how I get everything in. If plain water is hard then mix it with vitamin water for flavor.