Count Down to Sweatember continues!

Options
2»

Replies

• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Good morning my gorgeous sexy darlins! Just a friendly reminder that there is only (including this month) 5 months left to work on knitting me a sweater. Yes some have argued why a cowboy in Texas even needs a sweater when it’s over 95 degrees everyday except for like 1 week a year. I am not into all that logic talk! Facts and common sense give this dude a headache. I need a hand knitted (with love) sweater. Not a store bought one; I got like 10 of those (for the 1 week of winter). My b-day is December 7th and I am turning 35 that day… A hand made sweater would be the perfect gift from you! Plus even though I am not dating (so that I can focus completely on my 2 little angels) I will indeed marry the woman who knits me a sweater.
    To recap…. Knit me a sweater. Please!
    Love,
    Ed

Ps: These posts will end only when I have my sweater.
    Pss: I am not kidding.
    Psss: Don’t make a cowboy unhappy. I will be forced to write a sad sad song.
    Psss: You are absolutely gorgeous, sexy, hot and amazing even if you don’t knit me a sweater.
    Pssss: Please don’t make me go on Montel Williams and beg for someone to knit me a sweater (with love). His show got canceled and it would just be me in an empty studio. That’s “crying clown” depressing level there.
    Psssss: Have an amazing day you gorgeous darlins!

*Runs to the nearest knitting class*

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    this post is hilarious.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You're crazy.

Having said that, I want to point out that you didn't say what size it had to be or that it had to be pretty. I bet I could knit a tiny one. :tongue: I DO know ONE knitting technique.

p.s. You use way too many postscripts!

p.s.s. My birthday is October 16th, why don't YOU make ME a sweater. With a Christmas theme. The cheesier the better.

p.s.s.s. Mine SHOULD be very pretty. And my size. How you're going to figure that out, I don't know. The logistics of that gives me a headache. I don't like math.

p.s.s.s.s. My face hurts from your having made me smile so much. :happy:
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Can't stop giggling! Love you, Ed. Have a great day, sexy man without a hand-knitted sweater!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Can't stop giggling! Love you, Ed. Have a great day, sexy man without a hand-knitted sweater!

See thats what i am tryign to correct! I want to be a man with a hand-knitted sweater! Love ya gorgeous!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    You're crazy.

Having said that, I want to point out that you didn't say what size it had to be or that it had to be pretty. I bet I could knit a tiny one. :tongue: I DO know ONE knitting technique.

p.s.s. My birthday is October 16th, why don't YOU make ME a sweater. With a Christmas theme. The cheesier the better.

p.s.s.s. Mine SHOULD be very pretty. And my size. How you're going to figure that out, I don't know. The logistics of that gives me a headache. I don't like math.

Are you trying to say you will marry me if I knit you a sweater?
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    You're crazy.

WE'RE BIRTHDAY TWINS (we already knew that... I just needed to tell everyone else)!

So, Ed, I expect a pretty sweater that matches SmartFunGorgeous' sweater.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    Options
    Are you trying to say you will marry me if I knit you a sweater?

Oh no. I think a man should work a lot harder for me than that! :wink:
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I failed Home Economics! Darn! My evil teacher has the last laugh!
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    Options

WE'RE BIRTHDAY TWINS (we already knew that... I just needed to tell everyone else)!

So, Ed, I expect a pretty sweater that matches SmartFunGorgeous' sweater.

You know what SuzMac? You have got the most insanely beautiful smile! I would love to wear twinkie sweaters with you and tell people, look! this gorgeous girl is MY friend! :love:
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed the laugh today, thanks for that :)
  • homeport51
    homeport51 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I will indeed marry the woman who knits me a sweater.

Hmmmmm... Well, first... what if you get more than one? Who will you marry?
    Second... be careful what you post on the internet... someone will take you up on it. :love:
  • SMarie1219
    Options
    Made me laugh!! You're too much!