Breakfast - how to do it

2»

Replies

• Sara628588
    Sara628588 Posts: 88 Member
    Excellent Thank yu all. Yes, it's about changing my mindset. I'm going to plan 'late breakfast' and eat what I usually plan for lunch and simply move the days eating. I am also going to look at some of the food suggestions
  • 92joann
    92joann Posts: 67 Member
    I don't eat breakfast because I usually don't get hungry till around 11am, so I tend to just have my first meal then. Usually a meal and another snack around 2, dinner around 6 and then I'm good till 11am again.
  • 1houndgal
    1houndgal Posts: 558 Member
    Can you eat string cheese? Hard boiled eggs?
  • Sara628588
    when I used to eat meat I'd eat bacon wraps. But now I cant face food first thing.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Sara628588 wrote: »
    when I used to eat meat I'd eat bacon wraps. But now I cant face food first thing.

It's not necessary to eat first thing. The only thing I'll add to excellent advice and ideas is: don't wait until you're ravenous--ever. If by 11:00 you're out of control, eat at 10:00 or whenever you start to get hungry. If you can cruise through the day with just slight hunger now and again, it'll be easier to stay on track.
  • osowskip
    osowskip Posts: 10 Member
    I realize I'm an English teacher nerd, but it just seems like you are a fan of second breakfast without the first one. You know what works, just plan for that so you don't make bad decisions.
  • Lean59man
    Lean59man Posts: 714 Member
    edited February 2018
    If you don't like it, don't eat it. There is nothing written in stone to say you have to eat breakfast, meal timing and frequency have no impact on weight loss. Why not just have a planned snack at 11?

This.

Tinkerbel, you make some good posts.
  • Sara628588
    Today, at 11 I ate a little scrambled egg, half an avocado, some pumpernickel bread and a slice of fresh mango. And it was good! Thank you. Onwards we go
  • kennyscott77377
    kennyscott77377 Posts: 12 Member
    my breakfast is normally
    40g rolled oats
    30g diet protein whey
    300 ml skimmed milk
    80g frozen berries
    1 small banana

its all flung in the nurtibullet, and then I consume, fuels me for the morning, tastes sweet and its healthy.