for those of you who prayer

Options
please pray for my grandfather he is not doing so well and i need some uplifting.we are very close and i am not sure if he is going to make it through this problem he is having.So for those of you who do believe in God and do pray please put my grandfather in your prayers.Thanks so much

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    please pray for my grandfather he is not doing so well and i need some uplifting.we are very close and i am not sure if he is going to make it through this problem he is having.So for those of you who do believe in God and do pray please put my grandfather in your prayers.Thanks so much
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Done:flowerforyou:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Prayers going out for your grandfather and your family.
  • rosered51
    Options
    You got it!:flowerforyou:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Absolutely sweetie. I'm praying.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    :heart: Blessings, peace, comfort and healing for your grandfather and your family. Amen and amen.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm praying for you and your grandfather. :flowerforyou:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Sending one up for you sweety! :heart:
    Amy
  • kyeshai
    Options
    My prayer was just sent your way.
  • awestfall
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! He really needs those prayers!! I understand if God wants to take him I just don't want him to suffer anymore,and I know I will see him again one day.I just pray God takes away the pain.
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Praying right now! :heart:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    coming your way:smile:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Just stopped and prayed for you and your family and for your grandfather. Keep the faith..
  • awestfall
    Options
    thank you all are so sweet ! it is so wonderful to have friends in Christ!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Done........it's raining so my delay is just by 2 mins........should be to the big guy right about.....NOW!

:flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    wow it is so nice to know there are so many supportive people on here for weight loss but also a good friend support as well.Thanks so much again.:wink:
  • awestfall
    Options
    wow it is so nice to know there are so many supportive people on here for weight loss but also a good friend support as well.Thanks so much again.:wink:
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Consider it done! God Still Answers Prayer. Aint God Good!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    "Done deal" sister, denise in OR