21 Day Fix Challenge Friends

Hi All!!

Just starting the 21 Day Fix workouts, and would love to chat with others who are just starting or doing the program.

Today is day only day two for me, and I'm feeling some soreness :s , but I got this!! ;)

PS not doing the meal plan...crazy I know, just not a huge fan of shakes, supplements

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited February 2018
    I started the 21 Day Fix workouts on Monday (2/12). Also not doing the meal plan. My issue is with the calories being too low for me. It looks to be geared towards people who are sedentary and doing the workouts.

I do occasionally drink a protein shake, but that is to help me get my protein intake up. I aim for 100 g a day and some days struggle to hit it because of my food choices. I really feel the burn in my glutes from yesterday.

I know they claim a 400 calorie burn for the workouts, but for me at least it's only like 150-260 so far.

• mfrey2012
    mfrey2012 Posts: 52 Member
    I started the 21 Day Fix workouts on Monday (2/12). Also not doing the meal plan. My issue is with the calories being too low for me. It looks to be geared towards people who are sedentary and doing the workouts.

I do occasionally drink a protein shake, but that is to help me get my protein intake up. I aim for 100 g a day and some days struggle to hit it because of my food choices. I really feel the burn in my glutes from yesterday.

I know they claim a 400 calorie burn for the workouts, but for me at least it's only like 150-260 so far.

So nice to see someone else doing the Fix and not using the nutrition plan, I may down the road, as I get closer to a trip to Cancun with friends

I just started Yesterday, so I did Upper Fix today. 2 days down, 19 more to go

My body is angry with me right now, but will push through!!

Hubby is doing 80 Day obsession right before me, so he pushes me...

OMG!! I so wish it was 400 Calories, but I'm thinking for me too its only the same as yours.