1 Year on MFP Anniversary Results Reveal! Pic Heavy!

Options

Replies

• Jayney10
    Jayney10 Posts: 43
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing - what a difference, such an inspiration - thanks !!
  • supergal73
    Options
    WOW!! You go girl! You look great.
  • drsteph01
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your photos and your thorough blog that explained your journey. Congratulations on achieving your goals and best of luck on meeting new ones!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I've told you before, but you look AMAZING! Great work and a good inspiration!

Now, onto the bulk! I'm with ya, it should be a fun fall!
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    gorgeous! And love your smile. You look amazing. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    SOOOOO Proud of you friend! You are truly an inspiration!!!
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • lisabstrong
    lisabstrong Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Oh my god! You rock!! I am going to keep bookmark your stuff cuz you're stats were almost exactly as mine...I'm 5'7' and at the height of my 3rd pregnancy I was 216. I got down to 187 and then struggled with it for 4 years!!! In April I joined to get the last bit down...I had a goal of 150 until now I see you!!

Fabulous job...
  • jett0206
    jett0206 Posts: 58
    Options
    Congratulations!!

Do you ever miss the boobs? I love my boobs and I know when I lose the weight I will lose the boobs,
    sigh!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Rosemarose
    Rosemarose Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wow! you are an inspiration! i wish you the best and may you keep motivating people
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

Do you ever miss the boobs? I love my boobs and I know when I lose the weight I will lose the boobs,
    sigh!!

:flowerforyou:

Nahh- that's what wonderbras and implants are for... when they say you can't spot reduce, they're right! :laugh:
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Love you guys! I'm pumped up now so I'm going to go hit the gym!!! I soooooooo appreciate you taking the time to comment. Makes a regular ole mom like me feel great!
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    you look so good! WAY TO GO!!!!
  • aparks1177
    Options
    WOW!!! What a transformation. Thanks for being an inspiration!!!!
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    OMG! You PUT ME TO SHAME! You did that in one year?!?!?! Holy smokes!!!! That is just amazing! You really need to share your exercise routine!
  • kierra28
    kierra28 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing pics!! you make me believe that beneath all my flab there is indeed a gorgeous body and a great bone structure. I lived in denial for several years thinking I am broad boned...lol... Thanks again!!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! You look amazing. Thank you for posting. It's very motivational.
  • wozzy38
    wozzy38 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow that is incredible! congratulations and good work :)
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration to us all!!!!! You look amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!