Women in their 40s!

Options

Replies

• ZB1110
    ZB1110 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Me! I’m 42 and the past year and half put on 10 lbs that I can’t shake. I really want to loses around 15-20 lbs and I need to stop making excuses and just get it done!
  • alklim
    alklim Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just reposting from earlier. Hello everyone! I too, unbelievably, am in my early 40s. I’m on a journey to lose 40-50 pounds, and I know it’s easier with a community behind you. Please feel free to add me!
  • TheMothership71
    TheMothership71 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I’m 46 and looking to lose about 60 more pounds. Would love to have more of my peer group as mfp friends!!
  • fabkarma
    fabkarma Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Making me laugh, how we're surprised to be in our 40s. Loving this stage, and yes the time flies! Happy Valentine's Day to all you foxy ladies
  • safleyn
    safleyn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @kandfj...I love it!! I'm a big accountability person as well. Knowing that others are watching really helps me stay on track. Glad it helped you today. You are not bound by that 3-day thing! You can totally do this!!

• amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I've never added friends... How does it affect mfp? Sorry for the naive question!
    It doesn't effect it at all. Either you have people sharing exercise and/or motivation on your newsfeed or you don't. No big deal.

• dawnola9
    dawnola9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 47 and I would like to loose 20 lbs. I need support.
  • jhvozdik
    jhvozdik Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 in 3 weeks...need to lose 30 pounds
  • twinkit
    twinkit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 45, have 80 pounds to lose. Would love to hear from you.
  • audracar
    audracar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am turning 44 in a couple of months...and would like to lose 10 pounds! I would love to join this group!
  • beachme14
    beachme14 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    45 right here. I joined MFP back in 2013 and lost 30 lbs. Kept it off for three years but my bad habits returned and I gained them back. So here I am again because I know it works. Down 15 pounds and I think I’ll be alright with just a couple more gone. Where I was after losing those 30 pounds was unrealistic to maintain. But MAN these last few pounds are hard!! I’ll say it’s taken me longer this time so I’ve learned to be more patient. Feel free to add me also!
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm here, 47, with about 25-30 pounds to go (I've already lost 19) - would love more friends my age. Feel free to send a friend request! Let's do this!!!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    Well, I'm 47 and have been here for almost 2 years. Lost 52 pounds last year then took a break from it all and gained back 16 pounds. I am working at getting that back off for good and being a healthier fitter Grammy :) Feel free to add me ladies.
  • bazel25_99
    bazel25_99 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 43, and am trying to lose about 35 pounds. I've lost 10 so far since January. I keep an open diary as well. Feel free to add me as well.