Replies

• eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Meh I've kept excel sheets for dumber things

Care to tango? I once had one to track how many kilowatts we were using every day

Care to tango? I once had one to track how many kilowatts we were using every day

That's an actual thing though. This is a bit silly and passive aggressive. Sweet d what's yours?
    eccomi_qui wrote: »

Go on

I made a decision matrix on the choice to have kids or not. Tracked moon cycles with...other things. My budget/bills, meal planning, made charts of my mood, my weight and workouts where it auto calculates my current BMI and amount lost overall and made a chart for my weight...

I like data.

Hold on a damn minute. You said you tracked things dumber than the guy tracking when he gets shot down. None of those are dumber. Budget spreadsheets? Check. Bills, meal planning, weight, workouts, projections.. check. I mean I haven’t tracked the Moon cycles with.. other things but I’m starting tomorrow. :smirk:

I could’ve used that decision matrix.

The charts and conditional formatting may be a little excessive for a sheet only I see. They are pretty dumb to most people :lol: you're just blinded by your love for me :kissing_heart:

While I do love you, it’s true, I also have spreadsheets exactly like yours. :lol:

My budget spreadsheet is a thing of beauty, separate tabs for loan amortizations (minimum due plus three others with various methods of snowballing debt), future projected expenses to plan for, a sheet for inputting all credit card and cash expenditures by category with a reconciliation that ties in all accounts simultaneously so I can see exact cash to debt ratios at a glance.

I have a lot of others for work stuff but they aren’t as fun to play with.

Be still my beating heart

ETA: I also use the snowball method

I wanna VHookup with both of you rn
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

That's an actual thing though. This is a bit silly and passive aggressive. Sweet d what's yours?

Go on

I made a decision matrix on the choice to have kids or not. Tracked moon cycles with...other things. My budget/bills, meal planning, made charts of my mood, my weight and workouts where it auto calculates my current BMI and amount lost overall and made a chart for my weight...

I like data.

Hold on a damn minute. You said you tracked things dumber than the guy tracking when he gets shot down. None of those are dumber. Budget spreadsheets? Check. Bills, meal planning, weight, workouts, projections.. check. I mean I haven’t tracked the Moon cycles with.. other things but I’m starting tomorrow. :smirk:

I could’ve used that decision matrix.

The charts and conditional formatting may be a little excessive for a sheet only I see. They are pretty dumb to most people :lol: you're just blinded by your love for me :kissing_heart:

While I do love you, it’s true, I also have spreadsheets exactly like yours. :lol:

My budget spreadsheet is a thing of beauty, separate tabs for loan amortizations (minimum due plus three others with various methods of snowballing debt), future projected expenses to plan for, a sheet for inputting all credit card and cash expenditures by category with a reconciliation that ties in all accounts simultaneously so I can see exact cash to debt ratios at a glance.

I have a lot of others for work stuff but they aren’t as fun to play with.

Be still my beating heart

ETA: I also use the snowball method

I wanna VHookup with both of you rn

Lets make it a foursome
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Mathy stuff hurts my brain. I use excel to make pretty grids
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Paging @SabotageinStilettos Paging @SabotageinStilettos .... and you said you’d be alone on Valentines Day.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I don’t get turned down. Can’t relate

You present yourself on this forum as this sassy little thing who doesn’t take garbage from anyone. You seem kind of intelligent as well, I’ll give you that..... can we get a photo of what you look like? I’d love to see this chick.

I’ve posted photos before. I can back my attitude up.

I won’t argue you on that. Where might I find said photo?

Most likely on one of the 250 plus selfie threads. Happy hunting.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Oh lord

You are welcome.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

You present yourself on this forum as this sassy little thing who doesn’t take garbage from anyone. You seem kind of intelligent as well, I’ll give you that..... can we get a photo of what you look like? I’d love to see this chick.

5vezml214qig.gif

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I think he is not making her want more sex with him. He should talk to her about their different sex drives, try to not ask so much and not track it.

She doesn't have to have sex if she doesn't want to. She doesn't need an excuse.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

5vezml214qig.gif

Whaaaat? What did I say? I complimented her by telling her she seems intelligent.

rijdgi8kpv9e.gif
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Maybe he was bad at it and that was her reason for turning him down. :lol:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    My wife has turned me down once in the last 27 years. Not even sure you can count it as a turn down. As we were climbing into bed, she quickly sat up and put her foot on the ground to stop the bed from spinning. She drank too much. I think it was our second date.
  • tiefighther66
    tiefighther66 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm disappointed that there's no thots here.