Accountability buddy

Options
Hi! I'm Hoping to find a person who will help to keep me accountable. I will help you, in return. I eat clean for 3-4 days, then binge on sweets. Lets stop this behavior together

Replies

• AnthonyByrne1101
    AnthonyByrne1101 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I give into my cravings too much even when im not hungry at alllllllll. I just need to be more disciplined when it comes to what I eat. An accountability buddy would be great!
  • heatherpb01
    heatherpb01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh wonderful!! You're not alone in that you eat when not even hungry. I Eat even though I'm stuffed and bloated. i know it's unhealthy and makes no sense...
  • AnthonyByrne1101
    Options
    Oh wonderful!! You're not alone in that you eat when not even hungry. I Eat even though I'm stuffed and bloated. i know it's unhealthy and makes no sense...

My life in a nutshell hahaha
  • heatherpb01
    Options
    It's frustrating. Going against my own better judgement... Silly me. I Can't stand eating processed food, not sure why I crave it... I'm Ok for a few days, and then before bed I'll eat 500-1000 calories of sugary stuff...
  • AnthonyByrne1101
    Options
    It's frustrating. Going against my own better judgement... Silly me. I Can't stand eating processed food, not sure why I crave it... I'm Ok for a few days, and then before bed I'll eat 500-1000 calories of sugary stuff...

Ye I got the same problem them late night cravings. I think a good way to deal with it is to have a small protein rich meal before bed or later when u get cravings coz the protein helps fill u up
  • heatherpb01
    Options
    I Agree, protein helps. I'm still oddly drawn to binging on junk... I have around 20 pounds between me and wearing my favorite clothing! I'm Promising myself this year I'll drop the 15-20 pounds and keep it off. Do you have any weight you're hoping to take off?
  • AnthonyByrne1101
    Options
    I Agree, protein helps. I'm still oddly drawn to binging on junk... I have around 20 pounds between me and wearing my favorite clothing! I'm Promising myself this year I'll drop the 15-20 pounds and keep it off. Do you have any weight you're hoping to take off?

Yesss in looking to drop about 15 pounds and some body fat to become more lean. Like idm how much I actually weigh I just want my body fat down so thats my goal this year and in determined. Im not the worst ever but im not happy with where I am so im really trying
  • bbblr2018
    bbblr2018 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi guys! i just wanted to let u know ide like to be friends w u guys too.
  • heatherpb01
    Options
    Hi bbblr! Welcome! Is food/booze binging a problem for you also? You're not alone. I'm 4 years sober (had a very severe alcohol problem). However, I eat sugary food and it prevents me from reaching my goals. Can you share a little about yourself?
  • heatherpb01
    Options
    Anthony- I totally get it. I'm Not the worst I've been, but Id like to be leaner as well.
  • AnthonyByrne1101
    Options
    Anthony- I totally get it. I'm Not the worst I've been, but Id like to be leaner as well.

Message me I added u
  • heatherpb01
    Options
    This is for both of you cool people- I did get the email friend requests. Seems my illiteracy with technology is keeping me from being able to sign into an official 'accept'. is it different from this message board? If so.. I'm Sorry and I'm hoping I'll figure this out soon. I also tried (unsuccessfully) to post my photo on the face icon :( oops ...yes, I'm that technology difficient
  • heatherpb01
    Options
    Have a beautiful day people. I'm admitting to the fact that I'm hopeless tech illiterate. Seriously tech illiterate. So, sorry in advance, if I'm frustrating to folks. I'm Not sure how to really move around this website honestly. I'll slowly figure it out. :/
  • DancingMommy710
    DancingMommy710 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love for you guys to add me too! I'm an emotional eater and as a single mom it happens allot and being constantly on the run, good food choices are difficult.. I currently don't know how to add people either :(
  • heatherpb01
    Options
    Hi Dancing! Don't worry, you couldn't be more technologically illiterate than me... I'll try to message you if I can remember how to :neutral: anyway-welcome! I'm Working at a one day at a time, moment-to- moment thing. I'm commiting to not eating anything I don't plan, today. It helps just to say it to you guys. I'm Hoping I can help you too on your fitness quest!
  • mizmerricat
    mizmerricat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me! I need accountability.
    An “accountabilibuddy”, if you will. lol
    I -know- how to lose weight, but the least life stressor, and suddenly I’ve eaten 1,000 calories in a few minutes. I need some buds that will harass me and ask to see my journal randomly. lol
    About me:
    I’m in the US (GA).
    5’2”
    Currently 223.
    First goal is to get to 199 by my 40th bday in June!
    Long term goal is be near a healthy BMI, around 135-140.
    I’m a homeschooling mom to kids age, 12 & 9, and I have a 15month old who keeps life crazy(ier).
    I’m also nursing the little one, which burns a few calories but makes my hunger outrageous.
    Looking forward to getting to know people here!
    Thanks!
  • veganmars
    veganmars Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me definitely! I need this so much. It’s so hard doing it alone. I have over 100 lbs to lose.
  • cheff
    cheff Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Hoping to find a person who will help to keep me accountable. I will help you, in return. I eat clean for 3-4 days, then binge on sweets. Lets stop this behavior together

Yes please! I am super motivated and happy for 4 days a time then fall off the wagon. Been like this for over a year!
  • Aroradiksha
    Aroradiksha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh!!!!! I do exactly the same
  • lindaaa3210
    lindaaa3210 Posts: 6 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I'm looking for some friends to help me stay motivated as well! I don't have that much to loose, but I'm finding it so hard :(